Reviews for Dementors
SourElf chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
You did a really terrific job here, especially with the plastic bag visual. I always love to hear about less well-known characters. I would've like to hear what Dudley changed after his experience, maybe even just a short blurb on him going on a walk outside or standing up to Vernon.
FrankAndAliceMemorialFund chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Wow... I reread the fifth book not too long ago, and realized that the question was never revisited, but was surprised to see someone actually wrote about it. This is really good.
A Friend chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
The depth you have added to Dudley is stunning. Rowling always had him as a 2D character, only around to add to Harry, and the only time he really gets some dimension is in the very last book. But I really enjoyed the way you gave Dudley some dimension, a drive behind what he does and why he does it. It was a wonderful story and I do hope you add more to it.
Star chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Hello this is me.

I haven't read a fanfic in a long time, actually. But I'm glad I came and read this one. I especially like the way you closed this chapter. This is an interesting look into Dudley's thoughts. It's a unique angle I haven't seen before, and that makes it all the more awesome.

I would really like to see more of this. Please. Definitely a relatable topic, too. Thank you for writing.
VictoryNike chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This was such a well-written and thoughtfully explored perspective. Well done. The only critique I have is that from a canonical perspective both of Dudley's parents seem very attached to their son and would definitely feel pain at his funeral, but it is possible that Dudley might not feel that way or that their behavior could be simply superficial. Nicely done.
tris-everdeen99 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Utterly brilliant. I say that with complete honesty - it's so strange reading something from Dudley's perspective and you've written this in such a believable manner that I can literally imagine it happening. You're idea is unique and very well written and the last four lines in particular are just amazing.