Reviews for Riding With The Dragons
mednin chapter 59 . 7/11/2015
I can't seem to find it anywhere on the web. Could you possibly PM it to me?
CharlotteRay chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I had thought Bulma was being a bitch first because I know I would've tOld them to get a room too. And since I'm only 13 and just became a teen, I believe you shouldn't be doing that stuff in the classroom in front of everybody in the first place.
Tailameaisu chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
great story. i love it. going to the next chapter.
Dirby chapter 58 . 9/30/2004
cool hope u do a sequal
veg-man529 chapter 7 . 1/9/2004
This is aswome!I am going to make this REV short so I can go to the next chapter! I have to say U are aswome. I amlost cried! Well...Bye-bye!
veg-man529 chapter 5 . 1/9/2004
I have to say U are aswome! This story is so cool I love it! U my 'friend' should be a athour for three main reasons;U but hard work into it, aswome detail, and its really long(I'm saying U have some pactience). So I say keep it up and this is really good and keep UR imagination on paper and with people! REV U later! Bye-bye!
veg-man529 chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
Hi it's me Vegman ...agian but I would like to tell you I was going to make I a highscool fic like this but expet with Delleoana were she blows him off and he tries to get her back so eventully she kicks his a$$ and is exepted in the gang and falls in love with someone eles O.K.
Well I want to finish all the chapters I will REV U later in a couple of chapters O.K.
veg-man529 chapter 2 . 1/8/2004
Hi it's me veg-man529 again and is your name really Milaya? Cause in my story that is the name of delleoana's best friend except it is spelled Melahia! Cool I love those two names I don't know why but I just do!Well I want to get to the next chapter! See yah!
veg-man529 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Hi I love the theme! I am starting my own first fanfic were a girl Delleoana(dell-e-on-a)is a girl in highschool and a Saiyin ship comes and she realizes she is a half saiyin half changeling(A race that can change there form to whatever animal they want) with a the element power over fire and her true form is the phenix! And she and Vegeta fall in love but that is all I will tell you can tell my favorite mythical creature is the phenix! Well I want to the next chap so...Bye-bye
KC chapter 58 . 12/20/2003
(#26) No, that's not entirely true. Especially if you're someone like me. I don't look like anyone in my family. According to the way gene inheritance works, you get you're genes from your grandparents, basically. And how do we know to think that?
I'm trying to annoy ya, is it working?
KC chapter 58 . 12/19/2003
(#25) Hold up! I thought the dragons chose thier mates for life, right? But if Same's is Ultragon's mate, how did she 'n' Sky have a kid?
Orange Blossom Nin chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Okay I just had to tell you this and I am way to lazy to go look up your e-mail address...even though I probably have it *somewhere* Anyway I just got Legend of Dragoon and A little bit into the first disk I saw major similarities with this story and that one. My jaw dropped when I saw the dragoons and I was wondering would you happened to have played that game? I'm almost done with the first disk I just have the * !%&#$#( *#*!%&!# ) ( * * Head warden to get rid of and then the final boss of the disk! Sorry I've been wanting to get that off of my chest!

Hannah.H chapter 57 . 5/3/2003
Whoo that last chapter waz abit confusin chappie 56 i mean but oh well like i said before LOVE THE FIC LOLOLOLOLOL
KC chapter 57 . 4/20/2003

5Ancle, Laze & Norak

16C? I don't think this was mentioned

19"The past is dead, it was all just a dream."

23Hmm...good quetion

26Not mentioned

30Not mentioned

samicat chapter 57 . 4/17/2003
I'm sorry. I can't really answer all of the questions. The story was kinda confusing to me. I can only answer a few but right now I don't even remember what the questions were. I hope you'll write a sequel and be sure to notify me when it's is the last review I'll give to Riding With The Dragons. More will most likely come to the sequel. This is one of the best stories I've ever read. It's just incredible, awesome, amazing. Maybe will meet again someday and remember this story. Till that day comes, let's keep in contact through this site.-samicat