Reviews for Seahorse Alternate: Todokanai Koi
Major Simi chapter 2 . 8/28
Really nice story please continue
Psycho Sin Mafia chapter 2 . 7/17
I'm upset you never updated this story because Ranma Michiru is one of my favorite pairings, and this story seemed really interesting
Ranchou1 chapter 2 . 5/10
This is still a wonderful story - Please, Please, Please continue it. I am enjoying the world that you have created and it is sad to let a story like this fade away.
a fan chapter 2 . 3/1
i know you probably wont. but it would be awsome if you updated this story. it realy is beautiful.
v3yah chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
please update i really like your story and please don't leave it hanging and discontinued this story i just discover seahorse and now i want more ranma and michiru romance story
Xetsura chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
please give us closure for this too! D:
1Billy-234 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
you cannot leave it like this it just is not right you have to finish this
1Billy-234 chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
good revision are you going to finish it?i would like to see how you do the story
Spokavriel chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
What do you mean there will never be a Sailor Harem? Didn't Hild trick Ranma and the Senshi into that situation in Warped Realities? Less unknowingly on the Senshi's part.

I'm a bit curious why there was no reaction from Hotaru seeing someone else healing with a touch instead of Usagi's or Mamoru's magic ways. You know more like she can do. Sure it would have been a distraction but she couldn't have missed it.

You had the Norns clearly say locking down the Time Gate's abilities will cause harm. Might want to get some enemy situations for this worked out, things the Time gates would have let them know about but blind side them. Rei and Michiru can still detect them if they look often enough in their own diving but no longer Setsuna.

Looking forward to seeing this story grow. Who knows how it will turn out. Could be tragic could be obvious but it has to continue to see where the characters take it.

Spokavriel at yahoo.
Daniel Thomas Stack
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
It feels silly posting on a story that gone so lounge from its last update but sence i found seahorse ive really liked it and its spinoffs and this one perticuler but i like angsty romance so i do hope to see an update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Well I wish that you will update this some time soon
DanielRZ19 chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
This is with out a doubt one of the best Fan fic series I have had the pleasure of reading, If you read this review please update this amazing story (what can I say I am a huge fan), What I like about this story is the drama that is illuminated between Ranma and his fiancés, and Michuru and Haruka, how it is perceived that they are drawn together by this unrelenting love or passion, and will eventually break away from "ties" to be together regardless of the consequences (Sailor Pluto manipulations, Genma, The engagements, Crystal Tokyo, Haruka). Personally I would love to see them get together, straighten out all misunderstandings (and Pluto's manipulations) and run away (elope) and see the drama that is created. Nevertheless Thanks foe the fan fic and please, please PLEASE! update soon THANKS.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
noooooo mas capitulos porfa
A reader chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
I like this story and hope you continue. I like the others and this one even if he does not get with Micharu I would still like to read it so please continue the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
I really want this to go like this

Michru finds out the truth thus Neptune vs Pluto, Senshi break them up, gives up powers, moves out of house reunite with Ranma