Reviews for Seahorse Alternate: Todokanai Koi
Xetsura chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
please give us closure for this too! D:
1Billy-234 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
you cannot leave it like this it just is not right you have to finish this
1Billy-234 chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
good revision are you going to finish it?i would like to see how you do the story
Spokavriel chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
What do you mean there will never be a Sailor Harem? Didn't Hild trick Ranma and the Senshi into that situation in Warped Realities? Less unknowingly on the Senshi's part.

I'm a bit curious why there was no reaction from Hotaru seeing someone else healing with a touch instead of Usagi's or Mamoru's magic ways. You know more like she can do. Sure it would have been a distraction but she couldn't have missed it.

You had the Norns clearly say locking down the Time Gate's abilities will cause harm. Might want to get some enemy situations for this worked out, things the Time gates would have let them know about but blind side them. Rei and Michiru can still detect them if they look often enough in their own diving but no longer Setsuna.

Looking forward to seeing this story grow. Who knows how it will turn out. Could be tragic could be obvious but it has to continue to see where the characters take it.

Spokavriel at yahoo.
Daniel Thomas Stack
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
It feels silly posting on a story that gone so lounge from its last update but sence i found seahorse ive really liked it and its spinoffs and this one perticuler but i like angsty romance so i do hope to see an update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Well I wish that you will update this some time soon
DanielRZ19 chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
This is with out a doubt one of the best Fan fic series I have had the pleasure of reading, If you read this review please update this amazing story (what can I say I am a huge fan), What I like about this story is the drama that is illuminated between Ranma and his fianc├ęs, and Michuru and Haruka, how it is perceived that they are drawn together by this unrelenting love or passion, and will eventually break away from "ties" to be together regardless of the consequences (Sailor Pluto manipulations, Genma, The engagements, Crystal Tokyo, Haruka). Personally I would love to see them get together, straighten out all misunderstandings (and Pluto's manipulations) and run away (elope) and see the drama that is created. Nevertheless Thanks foe the fan fic and please, please PLEASE! update soon THANKS.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
noooooo mas capitulos porfa
A reader chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
I like this story and hope you continue. I like the others and this one even if he does not get with Micharu I would still like to read it so please continue the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
I really want this to go like this

Michru finds out the truth thus Neptune vs Pluto, Senshi break them up, gives up powers, moves out of house reunite with Ranma
i walk alone chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
This is looking like a great story and i truly hope to see more of it i only found seahorse the other day and i absolutely loved it but thout it needed more during the reunion portion this is just about exactly what i was hoping for
shugokage chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Interesting chapter good job!
Eldersprig chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
ah comeon!
Ruci chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
This fic is very good and well written, and should be updated more frequently. I like all of your SeaHorse universe. While I usually don't read romances (due to its metaphorical punches to the gut), I think your fics is some of the best and worth reading for. It's rare to find good romance fics of unique pairings such as Ranma and Michiru, and I like your style of planting small plot points in SeaHorse and let it grow to became good fics with little alterations. Can't wait to see when Michiru find out about Pluto's actions and what kind of explosion will happen. Pluto's actions put some sick ironic twist to the term "Warriors of Love and Justice", isn't she?
kemdana chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
I like where you're currently headed with this story. Keep up the good work!