Reviews for Seahorse Alternate: Todokanai Koi
Lukkai chapter 2 . 3/26
Daaang, this so badly needs a continuation. It easily manages to suck you right into the story and you can't help but want, no need more like it, a resolution. And of course the drama, the blow up and hopefully the healing that lies on the way towards it.
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 11/27/2019
shame this wasn't continued
mmiller25819 chapter 2 . 7/28/2018
is this story over
Mr. Haziq chapter 2 . 3/6/2018
A shame this never got updated...
Daniel T Stack chapter 2 . 2/3/2018
I am still waiting for more of this one too. Really want to see how Pluto reacts to this reintroduction and just what happened with the letters. I think something was posted on fukufics just far from complete.

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo
silverhawk88 chapter 2 . 11/14/2017
Wow, I would like to see how this story will turn out. After reading The roller coaster that was Seahorse, I am upset at Setsuna. She has a lot to answer for.

I hope you will put out a chapter for this. My emotions have gotten invested like in seahorse.
Major Simi chapter 2 . 8/28/2017
Really nice story please continue
Psycho Sin Mafia chapter 2 . 7/17/2017
I'm upset you never updated this story because Ranma Michiru is one of my favorite pairings, and this story seemed really interesting
Ranchou1 chapter 2 . 5/10/2017
This is still a wonderful story - Please, Please, Please continue it. I am enjoying the world that you have created and it is sad to let a story like this fade away.
a fan chapter 2 . 3/1/2017
i know you probably wont. but it would be awsome if you updated this story. it realy is beautiful.
v3yah chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
please update i really like your story and please don't leave it hanging and discontinued this story i just discover seahorse and now i want more ranma and michiru romance story
Xetsura chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
please give us closure for this too! D:
1Billy-234 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
you cannot leave it like this it just is not right you have to finish this
1Billy-234 chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
good revision are you going to finish it?i would like to see how you do the story
Spokavriel chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
What do you mean there will never be a Sailor Harem? Didn't Hild trick Ranma and the Senshi into that situation in Warped Realities? Less unknowingly on the Senshi's part.

I'm a bit curious why there was no reaction from Hotaru seeing someone else healing with a touch instead of Usagi's or Mamoru's magic ways. You know more like she can do. Sure it would have been a distraction but she couldn't have missed it.

You had the Norns clearly say locking down the Time Gate's abilities will cause harm. Might want to get some enemy situations for this worked out, things the Time gates would have let them know about but blind side them. Rei and Michiru can still detect them if they look often enough in their own diving but no longer Setsuna.

Looking forward to seeing this story grow. Who knows how it will turn out. Could be tragic could be obvious but it has to continue to see where the characters take it.

Spokavriel at yahoo.