Reviews for Take Me Away
frenchie93 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Thank you for the story. Really well written.
ShriQuinn chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
That was fun. :D I'd like to read more if you're willing to write more. :)

SQ
Winchesterlvr84 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I loved this story. I normally don't like stories from second person point of view, but this was the exception. As it was an exception, I decided to review it, which I do for half of the fanfiction I read at best. I would love for you to continue this. Maybe another story, or even another chapter. Something I have an odd want to see is the boys bringing Y/N to Bobby's and them meeting each other for the first time. Maybe see Y/N on a hunt, see the skills thereof. I'd also like to see more of the recovery process. While I did like the ending, it seemed to leave a few things hanging in the air. And maybe you could add in how the Winchesters met this person. Oh, and some more protective Sam and Dean would be great. Sorry about the length of the review. I get wordy and I just wanted to give you some ideas if you do decide to continue this. Thanks for such an amazing story!
SPN Girl 14 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Can you do a follow-up on this? Maybe more chapters or another story in this verse of "Y/N" and the effects of the abuse she has taken. For example, "Y/N" goes on a hunt and gets hurt and she has reminders of her own life? Or her having nightmares and Sam or Dean comforts her. Just some thoughts I wanted to put out there. Usually I don't review but this is one of those few stories I really liked. You're good at doing "reader's pov" by the way. :)