Reviews for The Boy Who Fell from the Sky & The Girl Who Found Him
PendragonPrime chapter 22 . 9/4
Been enjoying this story so far. The interplay between Naruto, Asami, and Korra is fantastic. Loved it when you made Bolin an airbender; thought that was a stroke of genius. I also think it's funny that you made it seem as if the Jinora, the bookworm is the one with the massive crush on Naruto. Her reactions with the towel were hilarious. Can't wait to see what else you write for this story. Keep up the good work.
Feedel chapter 22 . 8/11
So what happened next? I don't really like the fact Naruto and Asami getting too intimate. Any where to get a continuation of this story? Curiosity just got the better of me.
Itachi1275 chapter 1 . 6/26
This had an interesting premise, but the grammar and punctuation issues killed my interest in it.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 18 . 6/11
Lol. Confused, is Asami good or bad? Also still rooting for Korra X Asami X Naruto.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 16 . 6/11
I am officially shipping Korra, Naruto, and Asami. It is cute and I love Korrasami.
SpencerDorman chapter 7 . 5/11
If I ever get a submarine for a beautiful woman, I'm going to say that exact line. It may be corny/cheesy as hell or whatever, but I'm just not going to pass it up.
Silent Bunshin chapter 22 . 3/16
Damn this story is getting really good. I hope you are still working on this story!
CrimsonSylvan chapter 20 . 12/14/2016
Normally if I come in late to a story I don't leave a review till the end but this is just a comment. I agree with Naruto's reaction to the ending Meelo became a God Emperor and he only gave naruto the rank of Commander. That is a rip-off he deserves a far higher ranking than commander.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 21 . 11/20/2016
Hm...Honestly, this whole conspiracy with a 'Hooded Figure' and 'Numbers' is just starting to get SO ANNOYING! Not so much that they're there to balance out Naruto's inclusion with the LoK-verse (that actually approve of), but the fact that they seem to possess so much knowledge about Naruto and many of his secrets. Plus there's the fact that the 'Numbers' apparently are all very familiar with one another (even loyal to a degree). I guess I wouldn't really have too much of a problem with them if Asami wasn't one of them. She's already got a good enough backstory in canon, why complicate it further by getting her all mixed up in some kind conspiracy cult? Then again, I don't know what you have planned for the storyline, but it just seems unnecessarily problematic.

That problem with the Numbers Conspiracy aside, I will happily declare this chapter being one of my more favorites. Drunk!Korra was hilarious and it was very interesting having a bunch of hobos crash the party like that! That being said, I had seriously hoped that you could've somehow circumvented her joining that STUPID task force! There are PLENTY of other ways for a conflict between her and Amon to get started. I mean, Amon taking offense to her drunken slander would've been a pretty interesting twist on an otherwise stale issue of the same canonical scene!

But I digress, too little too late. Onward to the next chapter!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 20 . 11/20/2016
Okay, I admit it. This one was pretty funny! Good work on it!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
Okay, I admit it. This chapter was almost entirely pure crack! because of all the funky, God!status powers you've been giving Naruto. It was actually really starting to get annoying. But that last scene with Tenzin TOTALLY makes up for it! I kid you not, you had me HOWLING in laughter!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
A good story, no question, but I strongly recommend that you come back and rewrite or edit these first couple of chapters. They are kind of hard to read with run-on sentences and misspelled words.
Fer Namikaze chapter 22 . 10/18/2016
Update please!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/1/2016
You got the ball rolling on this story but now I wanna see how it progresses. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 22 . 8/31/2016
Only idiots laugh in text.