Reviews for What should have been
TheLaughingPhantom chapter 2 . 2/9
Cell killed Lime's parents
supersaiyaman chapter 6 . 1/19
i rely like your fanfiction you are giving gohan the attention he deserves.
supersaiyaman chapter 5 . 1/19
i relly like this story i wonder what will happen with gohan and what abot goten and ria great story keap up the good work.
JirayaFan chapter 1 . 9/2/2020
Well that's a better reason to stay dead than in the anime... but couldn't they have just revived goku and king kai with porunga? So... ya. Also the wish was for everyone killed by cell to be revived. So shouldn't that have revived king kai as well since that was his first death?
goku2134 chapter 41 . 8/25/2020
I loved this fic and I read through it pretty fast too because of how interesting it was! Great concepts loved how you handled your characters and their growth throughout and the cool spin you put on things to make them more interesting! Stoked to read the sequel and I hope your having a good one :)!
DarkestLight234 chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
Uh, Dende healed Vegeta from near death. Like Vegeta was about to DIE, and their was ZERO side affects. Dende had just unlocked his healing and had borderline no experience with it. So why the fuck can he only semi heal a lesser injury as an older much more experienced healer? I think you just want to shoe-in a injury for later w/o thinking it through
supersaiyaman chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
that defiantly is a better reason than was given in the anime considering goku at the end returned to the planet earth anyways.
Choclon chapter 41 . 6/2/2020
Great story! I Wish this was the real buu saga! Thanks.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/27/2020
Oi Goku. Where are you?
Guest chapter 15 . 5/27/2020
Come on Goku. Make your goddamn appearance fast.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/27/2020
Detective Eighteen Holmes.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/27/2020
Oh man. If she digs, she will know who Son Goku is. The Tenkaichi Budokai champion who defeated the Demon King Piccolo.

I love how Goku appears as an almost mythical figure in this story. We haven't seen an iota of Goku since the first chapter. It truly gives the impression that he's permanently gone.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2020
Man I was really worried. To be fair though, Gohan still has amazing self control. With him drunk, I thought he might have turned Corey into a pile of limbs with one punch.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2020
Oh thank fucking god. With this chapter I can tell you follow the japanese characterizations of the DBZ characters. It was so damn annoying in the dub when Goku tried to be like Superman, or Gohan also. The fact that Gohan slaughtered all of these people is a good sign.

And come on, don't do Vegeta dirty like that. It is pretty clear Gohan is hardly training now. Vegeta should easily be stronger now.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2020
Really Gohan? Goku would be needed? Come on. Goku wasn't even there when you were born