Reviews for Castiel's Secret
Squiggle.giggle chapter 31 . 5/8
Im so confused
Reading this, cas kept being pregnant from dean and had the baby already. In this chapter dean knows about Cas baby and he is still pregnant in this chapter
I’m confused
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 30 . 4/10
WHY are you even bothering with the WHORE that is Lisa and HER son? Everyone who's watched SPN KNOWS that Ben is NOT Dean son and IF YOU go that route, why bother even writing this story with Stiles and the second child that Castiel is going to bore for Dean? It's been so long that I don't even remember this story. Why you have Dean bring Lisa and HER son? Mind boggling and just dumb writing on your part or is it just USELESS "drama" for "drama" sake?

Lisa and HER son was POINTLESS in CANON and it's even WORST here since here,YOU'RE basically implying or shoving the WHORE and HER son into Castiel and Stiles faces..

I'm kinda losing whatever interest in this story if you can't even come up with something other then THE WHORE and HER son as a "PLOT" device.

You can't tell me with that much ANGEL in-house that one of them can't distinguish if Ben is Deans'? Slippery-slop when it comes to bad writing there.
Isahh chapter 29 . 3/15
Sorry. Commented on the wrong chapter haha. Just passing by to say I'm curious and ask you to (please) go on
Isahh chapter 1 . 3/15
Go on! I'm curious
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 29 . 8/6/2017
Why the hell would you add that stupid bitch lisa and "HER" son? It certainly ADDS NOTHING to the story's overall appeal..I get the REST of the cast but unless that WHORE'S son is Dean's, I don't see the point and honestly it's turning me off..It's been yrs and you have THIS in this latest update? WTF!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/6/2017
Get rid of the wannabe "son" and bitch/slut... It doesn't NOTHING for your story..Those 2..
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 20 . 8/6/2017
I noticed something..YOU have Dean and co and even the WOLVES never being able to actually SAVE or GO SAVE Stiles..It's sad. Also. What is the POINT of this story if Stiles believes his parents don't care or love him or even KNOW what's going on? This story is weird and honestly, it's YRS old and Stiles still doesn't know shit..Bad writing.
Sin chapter 29 . 5/26/2017
I can't believe how stupid Dean really is with this. Come on he should have knew that bring them to the bunker wasn't a good idea. Honesty I think that Dean needs to talk to his brother before he mades a desicion. Sam is the one that is smart but Dean usually ain't that stupid. But I can say that id is alright because his stupid desicions gives us entertainment so I will let it go. Beside this is a great story so for. Luv Sin!
GoddessDana chapter 28 . 9/27/2016
I'm so happy
LoneWolfsRage chapter 23 . 3/4/2016
Please continue
lizzysakura21 chapter 23 . 1/13/2016
Omg pls plssssss update soon! This is so good!