Reviews for Castiel's Secret
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 29 . 8/6
Why the hell would you add that stupid bitch lisa and "HER" son? It certainly ADDS NOTHING to the story's overall appeal..I get the REST of the cast but unless that WHORE'S son is Dean's, I don't see the point and honestly it's turning me off..It's been yrs and you have THIS in this latest update? WTF!
Get rid of the wannabe "son" and bitch/slut... It doesn't NOTHING for your story..Those 2..
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 20 . 8/6
I noticed something..YOU have Dean and co and even the WOLVES never being able to actually SAVE or GO SAVE Stiles..It's sad. Also. What is the POINT of this story if Stiles believes his parents don't care or love him or even KNOW what's going on? This story is weird and honestly, it's YRS old and Stiles still doesn't know shit..Bad writing.
Sin chapter 29 . 5/26
I can't believe how stupid Dean really is with this. Come on he should have knew that bring them to the bunker wasn't a good idea. Honesty I think that Dean needs to talk to his brother before he mades a desicion. Sam is the one that is smart but Dean usually ain't that stupid. But I can say that id is alright because his stupid desicions gives us entertainment so I will let it go. Beside this is a great story so for. Luv Sin!
GoddessDana chapter 28 . 9/27/2016
I'm so happy
LoneWolfsRage chapter 23 . 3/4/2016
Please continue
lizzysakura21 chapter 23 . 1/13/2016
Omg pls plssssss update soon! This is so good!
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 23 . 9/11/2015
Awww poor stiles and Dre! God please! Sterek happy ending 3:-)
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 23 . 7/13/2015
OMG! Poor Stiles and Derek. Keep up the good work and update when you can.
GoddessDana chapter 23 . 7/11/2015
Really great chapter... I cannot wait to see what happen next! ;)
dhh chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
I can't and won't believe that Stiles is the 'rotten' fruit..