Reviews for Frozen Heart (rewriting)
Fenrir Wylde Razgriz chapter 1 . 6/12
WOAH CAN'T WAIT!, and if your by any chance served and or still I salute ye
Greg 14 chapter 8 . 5/11
Could you make a story like this one about the Guardians helping out an underage
U.S Coast Guardsman?
GirlFish chapter 10 . 1/23/2016
If this is the FIRST memory, then things are going to get worse-like the memories of the place of where she is now...the army.

And the army isn't a place for just anyone to be.

First, those who enter that scene, they must first train for many days before they're deemed ready for the TRUE battle field...where ever that might be.

And even then, I'm not sure how many are given that honer of being one of the higher ranked...
suburbantimewaster chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
This was really interesting how Colleen meets the tooth fairy and how Pitch plans on bringing back the Dark Ages. Though I do wonder what caused her and Jack to have a falling out.
suburbantimewaster chapter 8 . 5/23/2015
An interesting chapter, though the scene with Pitch and Colleen felt like, I Have You Now, My Pretty. However, I am glad that it was more about Pitch getting high off of Colleen's nightmares and less about Pitch finding her attractive. It's weird seeing a tough army girl play the part of damsel in distress, but I guess Colleen against Pitch is like Harry Potter against the dementors. Though, it would be interesting to see Colleen find the strength to fight Pitch within herself. There's one thing that bothers me. The whole, Jack knowing Colleen since she was a kid and then falling in love with her as an adult feels a bit like wife husbandry, if you don't mind me saying. The parts about Jack saying that he sometimes spied on Colleen feels a bit like stalking. I also like that you're staying true to canon. I know the Easter Bunny told Jack that no one believes in him, but he didn't say that no one ever believed in him. Forgive me for saying but, if there are people that believe in astrology, then there are people that believe in Jack Frost.
INTeaJ chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
Very interesting story so far. Well written and it's nice to see an adult main character. Please keep up the good work, I hope to read the next chapter soon!
InSaNe ImMiE chapter 11 . 2/21/2015
Wow, amazing story so far, seriously almost cried at the worst memory ;-;
FMAlover32 chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
Omg update! This is sooo good!
Fenrir Wylde Razgriz chapter 11 . 1/21/2015
ok nice, i'll tag along with your story
suburbantimewaster chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
Wow, I love that Jack and Colleen reunited and had fun!
suburbantimewaster chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
This just gets better and better! Love the chemistry between Jack and Colleen!
suburbantimewaster chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Another great chapter! I love how you went into detail about Colleen's past and how Pitch explains his motivations.
suburbantimewaster chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Another great chapter! I like how Jack and Colleen's personalities clash.
suburbantimewaster chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
I'm so happy Colleen remembers Jack Frost again! Another great chapter!
suburbantimewaster chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
I'd ask if Colleen was okay but, considering that you have eight chapters after this, I already know the answer. Anyway, love the description of military training and how Jack finds it barbaric.