Reviews for Rebirth of Krypton
Nightwing5123 chapter 5 . 1/8/2018
I like the way you had Clark tell how he had made love to Hippolyta.
kamikage86 chapter 5 . 1/8/2018
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO BE CONTINUED AND UPDATED, CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE, PLEASE CONTINUE SOON, KAL-EL IS HAREM GROWS AND WE FINALLY HEAR HOW HIPPOLYTA BECOMES HIS, AND KORI IS AN AMAZING SLAVE, PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! Also I really love the Naruto stories, so I have to ask, will you do hot crossover Primordial God Naruto who travels to other universes and creates a massive harem of Human, Heroine, Goddeses, Demonesses, Devils, Etc., and causes chaos, since your Naruto stories are GODLY?!
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 5 . 1/8/2018
its great to see this updated, hope theres more to come this was awesome
walterO5j chapter 5 . 1/8/2018
holy crap. I thought that this story was abandoned. thanks for the update. are you going to continue it?
ldc chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Really good fic. Pleaee update I love your work
Dick chapter 4 . 2/11/2017
Chapter 5 when? Also,Lois and Lana
hohleefuk chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I don't mean to be weird, but I wrote a fanfic of your fanfic s/12252438/1
christopherrhaydon chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
Update ASAP AWESOME JOB ON THIS STORY KEEP IT UP:)!
The Storm Master 567 chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
Real hot and I can't wait to see which beautiful sexy babe gets fucked next.
Spidey2 chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
HOTT! Keep going! Next, I think you should have him take Hawkgirl and Harley Quinn; then Linda Danvers and Barbara Gordon, and last; should be Poison Ivy and Stephanie Brown followed by Cassie Sandsmark.
The Storm Master 567 chapter 3 . 7/15/2016
I like this. When will you update this story?
Dragonfan chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
Kal the Conqueror strikes again, feel free to use that title if you like Stormwolf, awesome story mate hits all right buttons. Please keep going with it and if I could make a suggestion, how about a flashback of Kal Conqueroring Diana's mother Hipployta before her people, ever since you mentioned it in chapters one and four I've really wanted to see it, anyway happy writing from your new reviewer Dragonfan.
The Storm Master 567 chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
You going to do more of this? It's pretty hot and I would love to see more of the female league members fucked.
The Storm Master 567 chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Will you continue this one?
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
can we get some more starfire and maybe blackfire or a Dianaxdonnaxhippolyta foursome
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »