Reviews for Rebirth of Krypton
Read my stuff 007 chapter 4 . 1/12/2016
like it
Umbra.Venator chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Great chapter, Looking forward to seeing what happens to the next girl! :)
pitbull4567 chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
great chapter
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
epic chapter, really kinky and hot, can't wait for the next one, could you include the queen having a foursome with kal and her daughters
welltall44 chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
Glad to see a new chapter for this fic as I find ever sense playing the Injustice game and I have found the rare fics about a more badass don't take crap superman to actually be refreshing. It reminds me of back when I was a kid reading those Death of Superman comics and my favorite of the 4 new Supermen was always the Eradicator Superman who was far more Batman like in how he treated criminals. Plus when it was the Eradicator who willfully sacrificed himself to protect the recently returned and nearly powerless superman at the end of the comic series and in the process restored him to full strength and thus an original enemy of Superman who in the end was fully reformed from villain into a hero was an awesome way to go. Ever sense I have enjoyed reading the rare fics where Superman isn't such a goodie goodie which at times I find to be a little annoying. Hope to see more of this fic, keep up the awesome work and I look forward to the next chapter with great anticipation.
VFSNAKE chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
Nice! Supes now owns Donna and his hot cousins bow before his manliness. Keep going! Soon the other female Superheroes will be in the same situation. Sweeeeet!
Nightwing 509 chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
I enjoyed the love scenes in your story.
kamikage86 chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
YES, ANOTHER AWESOME UPDATE, I LOVE IT, CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Man chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
Bring big barda in this game
War chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Hai man continue the story with donna powergirl bigbarda supergirl and maxima
Xmen chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Hai continue doona
Aghil chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Hai man more kal and donna sm and pg sm and jl
pitbull4567 chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
good chapter
Umbra.Venator chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Well that was a hot chapter :)

Keep up the epic work! :)
kamikage86 chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
I love your SMUT stories like this, please keep it going and update again soon.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »