Reviews for Cara and the Chocolate Factory
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2018
Is this the Gene Wilder version?
Atarya QueenofEgypt chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Aww. I love how you introduced a new character. Cara. Reminds me of caramel. By the way, I'm ready for our Charlie and The Chocolate Factory roleplay. Please PM me back as soon as you get this. Thanks.
kaitlin2515 chapter 14 . 4/19/2017
WOW. They just lost their child and Cara is angry they're not talking to her? Meg needs her now more than ever! Plus, you're going to be rude and bitchy when she's in such a state? I'm so ashamed of Cara. She's being a real cold-hearted btch.
Owlynn Potter-Lupin chapter 15 . 5/23/2015
This story is wonderful , and has a great plot line. Even though there are a few grammatical errors the story is too amazing so I just overlooked it. Seventeen thumbs up :)
DragonFire Princess chapter 25 . 11/13/2014
WOW!
Super story.
Blairx6661 chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
I think this story was alribht, but could do with some major editing. The ending was quite random so I hope there is a sequel, because I really would love to see that be explained.
Becca1813 chapter 26 . 10/2/2014
I have loved reading this story and I would definitely read a sequel if you wrote one :) !
Turrislucidus chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
I agree there are times when words add nothing, but I'll add these: this is your best chapter yet! Your third to last paragraph—especially the last nine words—really makes me smile.
The world chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
We all want you to finish this wonderful tale no excuses!
Wily is timelord chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
This is so cute, sweet, and fluffy. Futhormore Willy Wonka is a timelord think about it makes sense.
Blurr chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
This is genious you should be proud of yourself, but a few words are missing. Although this is a great fanfic! Continue on. Please.
Roazhonad chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
Oooooohh! Getting cuter and cuter by the chapter!
Roazhonad chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Oh mighty goddess of the CATCF! Please keep bringibg down your chapters to us poor mortals!
Everytime a chapter arrives we hold our breath, and suspense is hard on us!
Love this book chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Hey! OMG this book is so cool I cannot wait for more chapters as I am addicted to your book . However it does lack some intresting words but not a problem why not ask for help with your learning helper. Also I can tell you like johnny depp and I think we should have some reavling scenes like fifty shades of grey. Use more of the characters Mabye Eric or meg