Reviews for Love Which Never Had A Chance To Blossom
NormShep chapter 4 . 3/28
Well it a very good story I hope it is not abandoned
WTGSU chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
This story has so much potential, I hope it is not abandoned
N.J Jordbrukaren chapter 3 . 1/29/2015
Brilliantly written, well crafted story, characters on point. Really need some more of this in my life!
Zizania chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Review time!
I'm sorry for taking such a long time to read and review the story.

I really like the some additional background regarding Tevos. It's a refreshing idea to have Tevos being a commando and served under Aria. Very interesting idea (a good plot if you ever want to write a spin off featuring Aria and Tevos). Speaking of Tevos as a commando, I don't know why but I really want to see her saving Shepard (from Maya Brooks and her minions) using her combat and shooting skills. Imagine Shepard and her crew's reactions when Tevos comes and barges in with badassy (to borrow it from Joker) weapons. Please write Tevos kicking some ass, pretty please?

Oh and Tevos's subtle flirtation? Loved that!

The interactions between Shepard, Liara, Garrus and Joker are good. They have chemistry, humour.

Last but not least, I wanted to voice this out since the first chapter but I decided to wait. This story is pretty tame to me and I fail to see why it needs M rating. Maybe the upcoming chapter will warrant it , but as of now I haven't seen anything that deserves a rating beyond T. But this is just my opinion.

Anyway, good luck in your writing. I'll be waiting for the next chapters. Keep em' coming.
LogicalPremise chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
This is VERY interesting and well written, and I look forward to you writing more!
Zizania chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Yeah another chapter...

Firstly, I think you filler-chapter is good. Tevos's feelings and her conversation with Lidanya fitted perfectly with the scenes from the game.

Secondly, the reason why Tevos offered the information to Shepard way too late is well explained. Some fics I read just did not care to explain the hesitance. However, you put some thoughts about this and used asari matriarch as the real 'evil' who actually possessed the real power and were responsible for some Tevos' actions and decisions.

Thirdly, while I understand Shepard's annoyance to Liara and honestly she annoyed me as well when she said " Next time we go to war maybe the Alliance can provide us with air support" just because a few asari pilots were killed ,but it is not really fair when Shepard compared herself and Garrus with Liara's situation. Liara was only a civilian, she's not a professionally-trained soldier so maybe Shepard should cut some slack when Liara crying about her homeworld.

Fourthly, I am glad that you also include Liara's POV, it is enjoyable to know more about her feelings and thoughts on Shepard. Through her POV, I finally understand why Shepard was not interested to have any sort of romantic relationship with anyone. The traumatic events and Shepard being straight would give both Liara and Tevos a fat chance of forming a relationship with the commander. Poor them.

Kudos.
Rigel100 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
This second chapter is really interesting.

I like the idea of seeing the interactions of people in between what we see in the game. Why a thing happened, how a person reacted to another one, how a thing came to be.

And as I always wanted to know more about Tevos' story or background I always love to read good stories with her.
Zizania chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I meant to say employee..arggh what's wrong with my brain...
Zizania chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Congratulation on writing a new story, this is indeed a rare pairing and I am glad you have experimented with this pair.

I think you have done well in portraying Tevos's personalities and using her POV to discuss about Shepard helps me to understand her opinions and views on the Commander. Frequent use of human slang, idioms and proverbs from Tevos should be praised as you gave her some characters. And it is nice to see you inventing an asari dialect.

You mentioned that Tevos had romantic feelings toward Shepard but it was difficult for me to see those feelings throughout her assessments on Shepard's actions and personalities. Her views on Shepard sounded more like a boss evaluating an employer and I would fail to guess that Tevos loved Shepard if you did not mention it at the beginning and the end of the story. However, this is only the first chapter, I couldn't really say much on this aspect.

I am not sure if Tevos had a right to do mind-melding with Shepard without the commander's permission. For me, invading someone's mind is equal to rape. Yes, Tevos needed to know the truth about the Bahak System but mind-raping her Spectre is unacceptable even though she is a councilor.

Overall, I think this story has potentials . I can't wait for the next chapter. Since this is one-sided romance, I hope you can explain why Shepard is not interested to have a relationship with Tevos.

ps: thanks for the shoutout
ChocolateTruffles chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Heh. Thanks for the shoutout. :)

This new uhhh two-shot? Dunno how to call it. Amusing narration of the events in ME using Tevos' POV. I am quite intrigued as to how you plan to show the one-sided Liara as well. And if Shepard is even locked in romance but I am guessing not in this one otherwise Tevos would have mentioned something given her ummmm drive to acquire info on our favorite Spectre.

Looking good so far. I look forward to the next update. Cheers!
Theodur chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Heh, I'm not one to normally enjoy tragedies, so I think I'll wait until the next chapter before forming an opinion. ;)