Reviews for Burnt Offerings
imketys chapter 3 . 8/8
This is incredible! I cried my eyes out course but it's also one of the most beautiful stories I've read on this site.
Sharklist6285 chapter 3 . 3/9
So well done. loved Severus calling Harry "little bird." it was really quick, but I still think Severus was in character and I loved the way he dealt with fixing Harry. hope you write more of these.
Latarra chapter 3 . 10/23/2018
Very good.
GothDyke chapter 3 . 7/26/2018
This is a beautiful story which I enjoyed immensely. And I wish fervently for you to add some more to it. So, please, make my day with an update. :-)
Chezakeeba chapter 3 . 7/11/2018
Oh so sad! But also very adorable as well!
D0 y0u even read br0 chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
I don't know whether to cry or to smile and the feeling is fantastic. Beautiful story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
Wonderful story. Thanks. Not a good point to stop though. You cant let that be the end
tabala chapter 3 . 9/30/2017
Is this compete?
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
Yes; this story will go into BOTH my 'Favorites' AND my 'Follows'! I only wish that FFN had a rating system that would allow one to delineate or esteem one story from another; I have 910 'Favorite' stories, but this one should be singled out and given a 5 Star rating! Fine story! You managed to touch on and correct some of my pet-peeves from canon and I THANK YOU!
I hope to see more of this, one day!
MelJ
spiffy2143 chapter 3 . 8/9/2017
So damn sad. But I love how you handled harry with snape. And it was great how you started to see some positive stuff with Harry. Really great story.
KShara Khan chapter 3 . 7/14/2017
The ending of this chapter was very good! It had a lot of feeling in it, so please, keep up the good work!
a7152966 chapter 3 . 6/18/2017
why is it, in every single Harry Potter fan fiction, it is always Hedwig that made me cry.
heartbleeder chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
I love the plot. I haven't read anything like this. You rock!
mackiechandler chapter 3 . 11/8/2016