Reviews for Rockabella's
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 7/11
Loved this story Rosie! Another great one and a quick read to add to the reread list!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 9 . 7/8
I absolutely ADORED this story. And love the nickname they have for Bonnie. Thank you for giving B&E their HEA, but with realism. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
NeeNee246 chapter 9 . 4/10
I absolutely love this! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 8 . 4/10
Nice! I knew it! Great name too! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 7 . 4/10
OHMYEVERLOVINF*CK! WOW! I am so happy that Edward was there to see his baby girl sing! Thumbs up to that! Then, he catches that POS dirtbag trying to snatch his child! NOMOTHAEFFINWAY! I am so happy that Edward kicked the SH*T out of him! Two middle fingers to the dirtbag and two thumbs up to Ed! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 6 . 4/10
Oh, I think Mama B is gonna be a mama...again! lol Poor sweet girl. Her parents are breaking her. She made me shed a tear. I hope Edward was actually there to see India sing as well! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 5 . 4/10
Just went I was starting to think Edward was just a misunderstood guy...nope he's a d*ck! smh ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 4/10
His sister is garbage! I am really loving Bella here! ;) Edward, not so much! I am so happy I can go right on to the next chapter! :D
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 4/10
Good for B! Edward is a disgrace!Breaking his baby girls heart! :( I hope Bella's decision will get his a** on track! Be a man for friggen sakes! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 4/10
I love them! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 4/10
As always, I love the dysfunctional brats! lol This is going to be fun! ;)
asam75 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I'm likin' it. I really enjoy seeing B and especially E at this income level.
Bevey99 chapter 9 . 6/5/2016
Well this was completely different that the light-hearted AN. It was sad, very sad. And, Maddox needed a pop in the mouth, or little soap applied to his foul mouth. All that shit could wait till he was older. Sad, but good read, well written. Thanks for writing.
LolaTheSa chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
THEY ARE GONNA LET THAT PEDOPHILE GO? WHAT THE FUCK!

Sure good Edward gave him a good ass whooping.. BUT'S he's a child predator and was just caught in the act! And they jut let him go?

To possibly do it again and succeed? Like fucking really?
louanne61 chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
How could Edward say something like that about the women he is suppose to love. I don't think I like this Edward.