Reviews for Rockabella's
JD Thorn chapter 6 . 3/25
Ok, I think we all know that she is pregnant. Well, that’s my guess.
Iersseltje chapter 9 . 3/2
Another lovely story. Thank you for sharing.
Mireads chapter 9 . 12/8/2017
Love this story
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Loved this story Rosie! Another great one and a quick read to add to the reread list!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 9 . 7/8/2017
I absolutely ADORED this story. And love the nickname they have for Bonnie. Thank you for giving B&E their HEA, but with realism. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
NeeNee246 chapter 9 . 4/10/2017
I absolutely love this! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 8 . 4/10/2017
Nice! I knew it! Great name too! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 7 . 4/10/2017
OHMYEVERLOVINF*CK! WOW! I am so happy that Edward was there to see his baby girl sing! Thumbs up to that! Then, he catches that POS dirtbag trying to snatch his child! NOMOTHAEFFINWAY! I am so happy that Edward kicked the SH*T out of him! Two middle fingers to the dirtbag and two thumbs up to Ed! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 6 . 4/10/2017
Oh, I think Mama B is gonna be a mama...again! lol Poor sweet girl. Her parents are breaking her. She made me shed a tear. I hope Edward was actually there to see India sing as well! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 5 . 4/10/2017
Just went I was starting to think Edward was just a misunderstood guy...nope he's a d*ck! smh ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 4/10/2017
His sister is garbage! I am really loving Bella here! ;) Edward, not so much! I am so happy I can go right on to the next chapter! :D
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 4/10/2017
Good for B! Edward is a disgrace!Breaking his baby girls heart! :( I hope Bella's decision will get his a** on track! Be a man for friggen sakes! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 4/10/2017
I love them! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
As always, I love the dysfunctional brats! lol This is going to be fun! ;)
asam75 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I'm likin' it. I really enjoy seeing B and especially E at this income level.