Reviews for The Humanity of Spider-Man
CursesRevenge chapter 27 . 9/20
A sequel? A SEQUEL, HURRAY! ADIOS, AMIGOS, IM OFF TO CHECK IT OUT!
CursesRevenge chapter 25 . 9/20
Uh oh. Venom. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (Note the impressive amount of screaming in terror!) I can't wait to read about Peter going to the party! Btw, I LOVED the chapter with Deathpool in it! Seriously, CHIMICHANGAS?! I am never going to be able to forget the mental image of Deathpool saying that he needs ten tiny Spidys wearing bowties in a basket! :) Please, please, PLEASE write another story with Spidey and Deathpool bromance; you do such a rockin awesome job of writing both of them! You totally rock, my friend, and your story is absolutely fantastic!
CursesRevenge chapter 22 . 9/19
*passes out on the floor*
CursesRevenge chapter 18 . 9/18
The THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!
CursesRevenge chapter 7 . 9/18
*does happy dance* THIS IS AWESOME!
CursesRevenge chapter 6 . 9/18
Wooooooo hoooooooooo! I love stupid ideas! I a, SO glad that Aunt May knows who Peter actually is now. Sososososososososooooooo very glad! :)
CursesRevenge chapter 1 . 9/18
This is your first fanfic ever?! Dude, I am unbelievably impressed! This chapter did a splendid job of introducing your main character (Spider-Man/ Peter) and set the first of the stepping stones for the plot development quite marvelously. Well done, friend, well done!
wolfwind42 chapter 4 . 6/22
If Spider-Man was punching this guy “mercilessly,” then his fist would have gone through the drunk’s head with the first punch.
LtKettch chapter 1 . 5/24
Really enjoyed your story. Very descriptive, well written and you did a good job capturing Spidey’s character.
Two little bit-picks: I believe SHIELD is more a international organization overseen by World Security Council - not a corporation. Second, I believe it is lay not lied. As in the brush lay on the table. Not the brush lied on the table.
Thanks for sharing your very interesting take on Spidey and the Avengers.
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 26 . 5/17
Oh one more thing on this crazy good story. Do you have any plans to copy it over to AO3? I just realized I've already been following your newest Spidey fic over there (ヮヽ)
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 27 . 5/17
Love it, amazing funny characters and exciting suspenseful storyline ️
princearlonsakurabarcelona chapter 1 . 2/26
1000
wolfwind42 chapter 2 . 1/12
Guy with a crowbar? No way it was just one regular guy with a crowbar. He has to be playing it down for Gwen right? Cause Spider-Man could take down one guy with a crowbar in about three seconds flat.
wolfwind42 chapter 5 . 12/9/2021
Im glad you realize that Spider-Man would have won, but you still nerfed him pretty bad. You completely forgot about Peter’s spider sense a couple times, and underestimated his reflexes. He should t have had this much trouble, especially since this Spider-Man is more experienced than the MCU version.
Katpet chapter 27 . 11/30/2021
Just binge read this SO FUN and am about to head to your next story - thanks so much for all this amazing work you’ve shared!
1,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »