Reviews for The Humanity of Spider-Man
HellsMaji chapter 5 . 9/16
Spidey really should have made a quip about how Steve is acting no better than the Nazis he used to fight.
I was literally thinking for the whole time that Gwen and Aunt May just outted Peter lol. I felt awkward when they were kissing and forgot everyone else was there lol.
Escalated out of nowhere lol. Also don’t think I didn’t notice that reference with Thor when he said “Another” I started giggling even though it’s 3:28am lol
I remember a while ago I started reading this fanfic then left and now I’m back here again and damn your story has reeled me in! I’m loving your story so far! You’ve hooked me for sure, keep up the good work! (~ )
CintiaSantosXX chapter 27 . 8/28
I laughed and cried at the right times
Amazing story xx
CintiaSantosXx chapter 23 . 8/28
The death wish tho XD
MickyMackMallu chapter 1 . 8/6
Perfect !

This is amazing for someone who is writing for the first time in fanfic. I specifically liked the way you wrote the varying emotions of Aunt May and you do really have a good sense of narration .

The last line in which Nick Fury stayed looking out at the ocean and commandingAssemble The Avengersjust sparked a kinda chill down my spine
yghujike chapter 27 . 8/1
O so dramatic.

Make more stories please! They are entertaining and well written. You are a truly great author!
UYGIUF chapter 24 . 8/1
How did JARVIS become so dramatic?

I BLAME THOR
fseyhkj chapter 23 . 8/1
That was REALLY clever. One tiny thing though

WHY PETER THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU EVIL!
I am Aus chapter 5 . 7/24
You’ve got loads of facts wrong mate. Unless this is a complete AU I don’t see any reason for them to be so. Do some research please
MysticFeather87 chapter 21 . 7/11
I KEEP READING CHIMICHANGA INSTEAD OF CHIMERA. THIS STORY IS SUPPOSE TO INTENSE BUT I KEEP LAUGHING WHEN I READ
“A chimichanga popped out of the hole and screamed right in his face.”
INSTEAD OF WHAT IM SUPPOSE TO!
Wow this was an amazing story. Honestly I going to stop here just becuase I like happy endings and I can see where this is going but keep up the good work
I really enjoyed reading ya story, so much so that I had to read it again. And again. It doesn’t ever get boring, and the way that ya dive real deap into describing all the blood and guts and gore, it’s enthrilling to say the least! This chapter is one of my favourites so that is why I finally decided to write a review. Hope ya write lots more fanfics/stories in the future, and I’ll read them all!
Q-bee chapter 5 . 5/31
It's weird, I've never thought of it this but, only Hawkeye has a family outside the Avengers. And even then he is practically owned by SHIELD so doesn't even matter. Spiderman is the only person who has a civilian family to worry about. No-one else understands what he is thinking.