Reviews for The Humanity of Spider-Man
Wow this was an amazing story. Honestly I going to stop here just becuase I like happy endings and I can see where this is going but keep up the good work
I really enjoyed reading ya story, so much so that I had to read it again. And again. It doesn’t ever get boring, and the way that ya dive real deap into describing all the blood and guts and gore, it’s enthrilling to say the least! This chapter is one of my favourites so that is why I finally decided to write a review. Hope ya write lots more fanfics/stories in the future, and I’ll read them all!
Q-bee chapter 5 . 5/31
It's weird, I've never thought of it this but, only Hawkeye has a family outside the Avengers. And even then he is practically owned by SHIELD so doesn't even matter. Spiderman is the only person who has a civilian family to worry about. No-one else understands what he is thinking.
LimonLemon chapter 16 . 5/28
Phillip Phillips fur life
1humancalledcat chapter 25 . 5/24
Did you just create venom?
1humancalledcat chapter 22 . 5/24
Spangles and spidey swingin through queens k-i-l-l-i-n-g
Pete just enjoy yourself Please because I have a feeling the author won’t let’s it last for long
Yes you are evil you darn fruitloop I should be asleep soon now I won’t be able to sleep because of you being sush awesome writer and all! :)
You made me cry... keep it up for you have greatness in the future!
I absolutely LOVED this chapter it would be pretty cute to think of Spider-Man starting up his own babysitting business :)
Is...Gwen evil now...
Amazing
SaiyaCat chapter 16 . 4/30
Epic
Galeiam chapter 17 . 4/29
...Natasha is being written horribly incompetent here.

Parachutes...? Against the Helicarriers defenses.

Attempting to kill two guards in messy and easily avoidable ways.

Questioning a random employee about top secret intel.

And Lastly...Why the hell does she not know were the damn archives are.

Why are they even sneaking it?

At this point in Time Fury is still director and can just have Natasha and Clint be brought in as Agents capturing Spidey after fooling the other Avengers.

This whole chapter is just horribly contrived.