Reviews for The Humanity of Spider-Man
This scene is very silly, author. It might've been fun but it ruins the flow.
Peter Parker must always get the shit beaten out of him. Getting the shit beaten out of him is the very meaning of Spiderman. It's good that you're also aware of this, author.
I wonder if there's some law of physics that mandates all superhero meetings must be accompanied by a fight. It's been done too many times for its own good.
Ice- Daisy chapter 14 . 8/16
dont swet it.
twas cool
DeathCrawler chapter 27 . 6/15
great story
Lillian Smith chapter 9 . 6/4
Ahh re-reading these chapters are making me remember how much Spidey has to go through on a daily basis, especially considering how young he is ahhh. Massive respect for him tbh. Reading about him fighting like this makes me want to get up and start working out and stuff lol.

Off-topic for this chapter but the conversation between him and Aunt May had me tearing up. I didn't remember that he'd revealed his secret to her by the 3rd chapter, but I'm glad I forgot it, since now all the emotions have come again.

I adore his relationship with Gwen omg. They are adorable. Peter has so much going on so it was really nice to see all of them bond together. You are such an amazing writer 33
Lillian Smith chapter 6 . 6/4
Hi idk if I've reviewed this story (properly, like a longass review expressing my love for it) before but that was because I was a young kid when I discovered this and didn't know how to write reviews.

Now I'm here, 5-6 years later. I completely disappeared from this website a year back and I re-appeared here again just so I could write a review for your wonderful story 333

Anyways I'm crying rn. Poor Aunt May, poor Peter, poor Ben. Avengers and old paranoid people bad, Spider-Man good. I love Spider-Man so much, thank you for portraying him so well in this fanfic.

Also your writing is fantastic! It's so gripping and just so aksdjkajsdkasd idk it just sucks me in the computer omg. I remember binging through this when I was 13. At one point, I wanted to print it and put in on my cupboard with your fanfic username and show it to everyone lmao. But frfr if you ever publish this thing, I'd buy it... but it's probably illegal to make money out of fanfics hahah..

ANYWAYS KEEP WRITING YOUR STORIES ARE AMAZING! Even if you discontinue your works and stuff, that's okay because it happens but don't ever give up on writing all-together because you have so much potential omggg. I love this so much
TacoCat123 chapter 7 . 4/6
You jerk lol
Sabirin hussen chapter 2 . 3/23
cshen.julienne chapter 27 . 2/19
Oh my gosh! This is epic! I really love it :D Thank you for writing. I read it in one go.
cshen.julienne chapter 15 . 2/19
For the record, this is awesome! :D

Thanks for sharing.
sage4leaf chapter 27 . 2/7
I dont know who you are, or what your story is. But his was AMAZING thank you so much for putting this in the world o3o
thefabulousrat chapter 27 . 2/7
i love this book I'm relieved that the ending is not to rushed. I don't know why but my favorite part is when peter said that he is cross-species and than dying, it's just the very angst scene and i love it.
Hoping the avengers don’t find out his identity
BlazeStryker chapter 12 . 12/19/2020
If this story wasn't complete I'd be screaming for Nick Fury to die.

I still should; I do this in a review of every cliched MoB!Dumbledore I find.

Suffice to say this jackass you wrote is true to himself but shouldn't even be a dogcatcher.