Reviews for All Hail the Time Lord's Son
Guest chapter 6 . 10h
Hallo? I think it's been more than a month friend... don't wanna rush you or anything. Just letting you know someone is still here and enjoying this! :)
Aureum chapter 6 . 7/30
Oh! Meh! God! This is really good! Update soon! I can't wait until you get to Prisoner of Azkaban. I'm not sure if you have this planned or something, but since Lupin is a werewolf and the Doctor and Rose have 'technically' encountered a werewolf before, I was wondering if you have anything planned out for that. Also, will Sirius stay with the Tylers/Smiths? That would certainly be interesting.

For the Goblet of Fire, I can just imagine how pissed the Doctor and Rose would get when they find out that Harry's name is in the Goblet and all the weird technology and survival techniques the Doctor is going to give Harry. That would be cool.

Anyway, UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATEEEEE! -A
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 6 . 7/27
Luna! Marvelous Luna. She is my favorite Ravenclaw. If only I knew what Barty Crouch Jr's House is.*Pouts.*
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 5 . 7/27
JK giggling to herself when she saw the casting for Dudley? Hilarious.

Thanks for the trivia.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 7/27
He did it again. I want to have his class! I'm sure it's engaging. And Rose did a good job as well. I would learn something!

The wizards don't even know what a zeppelin is. Bleh. :P
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 7/26
The Doctor finally has some credentials. Can you tell us what other Doctorates he has?

The Doctor is so fine! I agree with all the other girls. Poor Harry and his father's fangirls.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 7/26
I want to ride in a zeppelin! Oh! I have a question, can you tell us the tale of Pete's Word's UNIT? The Doctor wasn't there to get the Brigadier going...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 7/26
I love their house. To bad they're moving to Hogsmeade.

Great job with the descriptions, they are amazing!
Valdimarian chapter 2 . 5/25
So I had a silly thought reading this chapter: If someone sees Jack Harkness die, then come back, does that still count as a death for seeing the Threstrals?
MagicPlotTwister chapter 6 . 4/22
Wow! I really like your concept for both this fanfiction and the previous one you wrote for Harry as the son of the Doctor. I hope you continue to write more, because I can't wait to see what happens with Harry and Lockhart. Also, if you decide to write through Harry's fifth year, I really can't wait to find out what happens with the Doctor, Rose and Umbridge... Extremely well written and fascinating to read. Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Red Dementor chapter 6 . 4/18
Well, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
A suggestion: Maybe the Basilisk could be an ailien? Maybe it will start targeting his friends, or reveal the Doctor's TimeLordieness to the whole school? Just some ideas.
-Meggls
Like Bkrmom1 said, I hope you cover all seven books (or at least the first four).
-Meggls
P.S: Most of the Guest reviews will probably be me, and I will try to remember to always sign my reviews with either '-M' or '-Meggls'.
A SUGGESTION: Maybe you could have the Daleks try to invade the Wizarding World, or something of that ilk. I just like seeing the Doctor in his Oncoming Storm thing. And maybe we could see some Bad Wolf action on Rose's part as well? Or maybe even some TARDIS action to top it off? I feel like if there was a big standoff/confrontation/fight it would be the metaphorical icing on the cake.
I FREAKING LOVE THIS SERIES
But siriusly, I love it. The idea is very original (I think), and I love the way it's progressing. The Thing that caught my attention the most was how Rose is getting Snape to open up, it actually made me jump up and scream "YES!" at the top of my lungs. (She called him Sev. Lily called him Sev. AAAAAAAAA MY FEEEEEELLS AAJSHDHFUJVV [I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my hysterical sobbing.] RIGHT IN THE FEELS.)