Reviews for All Hail the Time Lord's Son
Sommerlee chapter 15 . 11h
Yay for new chapter! I really like when there's a lot of Doctor & Rose.
Flying Through Clouds chapter 15 . 9/19
Take all the time you need to get settled and de-stressed. That's more important.

This was amazing - I love the Doctor's comments on Dumbledore running the country!
Authora97 chapter 15 . 9/17
It was a great chapter! Loved the bit when the Doctor's arm went boneless! Ha!
So glad to see an update to this story. Still one of the best Doctor crossovers I've read.
god of all chapter 15 . 9/17
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Aeryun chapter 15 . 9/16
Poor kid, he just can't catch a break.
My favorite fic for a while now. Hope it gets updated soon!
Schloodie chapter 9 . 7/15
I was reading this series non stop the last couple of days. Great job, I love the way you merged these two worlds. I am also so glad, that you included Sirius earlier. I already thought during the first book that it would make complete sense with the doctor digging into everything. I hope, that when Sirius gets cleared you'll also include Remus. I would love some Remus/Tonks as well. :D
Anyway, really great job and I can't wait for the continuation!
Sue Clover chapter 14 . 6/25
Good grief. That elf is messed up, poor thing. I mean, he's a darling, but Dobby's idea of 'helping' doesn't always coincide with most people's definition. Flint's going to be mad about the game, though. Maybe they'll call a rematch? Or maybe with two of his players out, he'll call a timeout at least so his backup players can come on.
Sue Clover chapter 10 . 6/25
Yesssssss. Yes yes yes yes yes.
Sue Clover chapter 6 . 6/24
Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes. The Doctor is my favorite choice for History teacher, ever. And Rose is awesome, also. Honestly, any improvement in these two posts would have been good for wiz-kind, but these guys are the best.
TheVirtuoso chapter 14 . 6/5
I spent an enjoyible weekend rereading both Not Not-Human and AHTTS. Now I want more! If you read through the first few chapters of NNH you'll likely catch a bunch of typeos but that's it for editing.

Please post more soon!

No updates blues chapter 14 . 6/4
Why didn't you continue this, it's one of the best firs I've ever read?
The Red Dementor chapter 14 . 5/15
Well, that was dramatic, and Dobby's being an ass.
KEB chapter 3 . 4/9
Good chapter!
No big deal, but according to google, which sites national geographic, marine plants produce about 70% of the world's oxygen.