Reviews for All Hail the Time Lord's Son
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 14 . 3/19
I love updates. So great to read while on a lunch break.
Outasync chapter 14 . 3/13
Great chapter, the tension rising nicely.

I think I understand why Draco is so upset at the idea of petitioning for asylum, but it will be interesting to see how Harry reacts to the explanation.
the story is amazing and awesome.
just wondering, are u going to introduce a TARDIS anywhere in the story?
Love your work. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter
Outasync chapter 13 . 2/13
I like this series! You have a more thoughtful and rational Harry, but he's still a kid.

Loved the take-down of the Ravenclaw bullies, and the on-going war on Lockheart's vanity.
I would LOVE to know what the Doctor did to Gilderoy for implying that Rose was a bad Mum. Please update soon!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 13 . 1/5
I'm happy you're ok!

My heart! It's melting!
Wrin chapter 13 . 12/29/2016
Excellent. I always love to read a scene or three with Jack in it. I do wonder: is he immortal in this universe? Rose as Bad Wolf existed in the pre-meta-crisis universe and made him a "fact" in said universe, but this is in fact a parallel one. So did anyone change him here? Or is he somehow the Jack from the original 'verse?
Malix2 chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
This is a great set of stories so far. I'm really enjoying it. Though with Sirius free I wonder what will happen third year, as he was rather central to the plot. I'll be looking forward to finding out what happens next.
bloodshound chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
i do hope skeeter gets a skeeter gets a smack down some time. she's an insult to journalism everywhere.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
yay.
and take your time. real life has a way of smacking into the fiction and saying "wait your turn"
DarkBalance chapter 12 . 8/20/2016
Have I told you that this is in the top five pf the best HP/DW fics I've read? Probably top 3 actually. I'll have to actually recall my favorites before I give final judement xD
DarkBalance chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
There were a couple discrepencies regarding characters and their house affiliations during class. Harry had defense with the Ravenclaws, but Hermione was present to sigh and swoon at Lockhart (but if I remember correctly, canon has the second-year Gryffindors in class with the Ravenclaws anyway).

Rose's class is supposed to be third years, yet second-year Hufflepuff Zacharias Smith was present to sass the professor.

Finally, you wrote that The Doctor's fourth-year history class was Gryffindor and Ravenclaw, I think, yet once again, a random Hufflepuff makes an apprearance. In addition, Diggory should be a fifth-year now, I think; wasn't he in seventh year when Harry was fourth?

I don't mean to be nit-picky, but inconsistencies always bother me, my brain picks up on them and distract me from the story xD You're doing a truly great job mixing technology and magic, as well as the two universes' lore and logic. I like that the Tyler-Smiths aren't storming into the Wizarding world and changing everything in a rush. They're playing by that world's rules while they make subtle changes, which is true to Doctor Who fashion. I absolutely love it, one of the best Who/Potter crossovers I've read.
IWantColoredRain chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
Very good
Devil Lady Hitokiri chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
Weel I've been reading your stories since sunday (in wich I read the first one in one go) and spend this three days reading this one and I have to say that I'm totally fascinated by it. I really love Harry Potter and recently I found Doctor Who to be my next obsesion and then I found this precious fiction so different than the others published ones.
I like that you had changed bit here and there and then make great plot twist on the HP plotline that I'm vibrating with the emotions written in here. I really hope to read some more of this.
Tons of love