Reviews for Artemis Entreri the Nanny?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Poor drizzt is going to be very distressed when he wakes up and finds he is no longer with his friends. makes one wonder if his infant mind will revert his tongue back to drow or repress his memories (papa Artemis *giggle*). Sure hope you write another chapter to this brilliant fanfiction.
Ezio Auditore 58 chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
I have reread this story many times and it is still good I hope that you May choose to continue the story one day I really like the plot and the idea in the story and the relationship between Artemis and Drizzt you made a very unique story thank you for writing this story
Jarie chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
I laughed so hard at your story! Please keep the good work up :)
I'm so excited how you are going to go on with the story (and I hope you will continue writing it!)
The plot reminds me alot of the "Rock-a-Bye Birdie" episode from penguins of madagascar

Sad though: Drizzt has a much happier childhood with his arch nemesis than with his blood related family ;_;
jtfordbird chapter 12 . 5/10/2015
I really enjoyed this story, I hope the author will continue with more chapters. It was a refreshing read and very humorous
lea chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
love this story! good job.
Ezio Auditore 58 chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Wow now what, if I was Artemis I think I'd be planing to kill Jarlaxle about now. I wonder what the others are going to think when they wake up and see the Drizzt and Artemis are both gone. Really enjoyed this chapter hope to see more soon.
Ezio Auditore 58 chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Wow so is drizzt becoming more of a baby in mind to? Really love how to and Artemis act with eachother, love it . It's like a older sibling taking care of a younger one.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
Hey glad to see you write another chapter of the story. Really looking forward to an update soon please.
Ezio Auditore 58 chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Now I want to see the the town garides dead, very dead. Who hurts a baby like this, I mean yes a baby drow. But who dose that. Please update soon.
dark chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Wow more surprised with how this story is going, glad you got red of the writes block
Ezio Auditore 58 chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Wow ok love the hug so cute poor drizzt he's so confused right now, love it hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
You did not disappoint! This chapter was TOO CUTE,!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
This is SUCH an adorable fanfiction! Kudos to ya!
Ezio Auditore 58 chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Wow that was awesome, really it was. Love this poor drizzt he's so confused right now. That just makes it funner love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2014