Reviews for Artemis Entreri the Nanny?
lea chapter 1 . 2/19
love this story! good job.
love neko58 chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Wow now what, if I was Artemis I think I'd be planing to kill Jarlaxle about now. I wonder what the others are going to think when they wake up and see the Drizzt and Artemis are both gone. Really enjoyed this chapter hope to see more soon.
love neko58 chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Wow so is drizzt becoming more of a baby in mind to? Really love how to and Artemis act with eachother, love it . It's like a older sibling taking care of a younger one.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
Hey glad to see you write another chapter of the story. Really looking forward to an update soon please.
love neko58 chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Now I want to see the the town garides dead, very dead. Who hurts a baby like this, I mean yes a baby drow. But who dose that. Please update soon.
dark chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Wow more surprised with how this story is going, glad you got red of the writes block
love neko58 chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Wow ok love the hug so cute poor drizzt he's so confused right now, love it hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
You did not disappoint! This chapter was TOO CUTE,!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
This is SUCH an adorable fanfiction! Kudos to ya!
love neko58 chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Wow that was awesome, really it was. Love this poor drizzt he's so confused right now. That just makes it funner love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Oh man this is awesome!
Dark chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
I'm bored that is a perints worst nightmare to hear their kids say when theis somewhere stuck with them without much to do I could not stop laughfing at that part love this story thank you so much for wrighting a story like this thank you
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
I like this! Keep up the good work!
love neko58 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
This story just keeps getting better and better, at first I thought drizzt would have the mind of a baby, too, but with him having the mind of an adult. Just adds more hilarious parts to the chapter. And story really am enjoying this. Hope to read a now chapter soon.
love neko58 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Wow I love this idea can't wait until the next chapter what will drizzt be like when he wake up I wonder have to wait and see love it.