Reviews for Artemis Entreri the Nanny?
LadyofShadow chapter 14 . 3/6
OMG you're updating. I love you.
Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus chapter 14 . 3/2
Greatly enjoyed! I'm really glad you came back to it. :) When I first started this story I wasn't sure what to think of Artemis babysitting a child Drizzit and will admit my mind jumped to the "mary-sue-ish story" conclusion, but that's precisely why you need to keep reading, as the story has evolved into something much less predictable and very enjoyable. It did this a few chapters ago actually, which is why I'm so glad to see it continuing. This is also quite typical, as of course no story ever starts in the middle of the plot. It's also a very opportune way to delve into Artemis' paternal side(which yes I do believe he has a very strong inclination for, no matter how well he may have "buried" himself). :D Greatly enjoying, and looking forward to more chapters!
I'm so happy you are continuing the story (I enjoy it so much I have it in my favourites list on my 3ds). Only found out there was a new chapter because I was in the mood to reread it.
DayWrecker chapter 14 . 1/27
OMG! I have been on the edge of my seat waiting for you to continue... PLEASE CONTINUE! I love what you've written so far. KUDOS!
Candus chapter 14 . 1/25
I am happy that you came back to write this story! It is a good piece of work! It even got me curious how jarlaxle and drizzt would handle a tiny artemis entreri!
jlt chapter 14 . 1/24
I'm glad you are back at it. This has always been one of my favorite stories. It has so much potential. Don't let the critics ruin the story for you. There are a lot of others who enjoy it.
DayWrecker chapter 13 . 1/22
OMG! You can't stop there! Continue! Please! I'm on the edge of my seat!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Poor drizzt is going to be very distressed when he wakes up and finds he is no longer with his friends. makes one wonder if his infant mind will revert his tongue back to drow or repress his memories (papa Artemis *giggle*). Sure hope you write another chapter to this brilliant fanfiction.
Ezio Auditore 58 chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
I have reread this story many times and it is still good I hope that you May choose to continue the story one day I really like the plot and the idea in the story and the relationship between Artemis and Drizzt you made a very unique story thank you for writing this story
Jarie chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
I laughed so hard at your story! Please keep the good work up :)
I'm so excited how you are going to go on with the story (and I hope you will continue writing it!)
The plot reminds me alot of the "Rock-a-Bye Birdie" episode from penguins of madagascar

Sad though: Drizzt has a much happier childhood with his arch nemesis than with his blood related family ;_;
jtfordbird chapter 12 . 5/10/2015
I really enjoyed this story, I hope the author will continue with more chapters. It was a refreshing read and very humorous
lea chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
love this story! good job.
Ezio Auditore 58 chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Wow now what, if I was Artemis I think I'd be planing to kill Jarlaxle about now. I wonder what the others are going to think when they wake up and see the Drizzt and Artemis are both gone. Really enjoyed this chapter hope to see more soon.
Ezio Auditore 58 chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Wow so is drizzt becoming more of a baby in mind to? Really love how to and Artemis act with eachother, love it . It's like a older sibling taking care of a younger one.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
Hey glad to see you write another chapter of the story. Really looking forward to an update soon please.