Reviews for Attachment Syndrome
Castle needs to stop overthinking things, it will only leed to trouble.
Dee30458 chapter 39 . 8/12
Ahhhhhhhhh... how am I just reading this story?! Love, love, love it! Amazing! Thanks!
AlexMaki12 chapter 38 . 7/20
This is without a doubt tied as my top favorite castle fanfic haha. I love it so much and this is the second time I've read it because it's beautiful and amazing. I just wanted to say if u were to write a sequel? I AM ALL FOR IT! You're an amazing writer and I bet u could make it great! Just a thought but thanks for the wonderful story!
I always hate how Castle is doing everything to show his care and commitment while Beckett is showing little to no outward signs of the same, yet its Castle whose commitment is questionable. In season 5 we had Beckett allowing another guy to sway her and the DC job paired with Castle's proposal and the bomb in Still. Here we have Castle turning his life upside down to help her raise the kid she got on a whim so she can jaunt off to her job like nothing's changed, without so much as a firm statement of sexual interest from Beckett, never mind actual life-building romantic intentions aside from vague 'Castle will never leave us' statements. Yet, Castle is the one being questioned on his love, commitment and intentions?
Well, after all the issues in the last chapter with Beckett/baby leaving that Alexis brought up, the Stanford thing just feels crazy. 'Hey Dad, I know just the other day I was freaking out about Kate and Josie not being here, so I'm gonna move across the country with my boyfriend!' Um, yeah... Merging with cannon this much is a huge misfire here for your character development.
BlueBear312 chapter 39 . 6/22
Great AU story, enjoyed every chapter
This so is my FAVORITE CASTLE FANFICTION EVER! really it's awesome! I'm gonna tell my friends about it! *0*
Please write me on instagram if u want, I would love to get known to the person behind this story!

Lisa from c.a.s.t.l.
JORDAN SHAW! Omg I love her!

XX Lisa from c.a.s.t.l.
Omg wonderful! u really understand it to write this story! I HATE HARPIE! like seriously?! How could she even think about taking Josie away from castle & beckett?! Awww I love it just so much!

xx Lisa from c.a.s.t.l. again xD
But I looovvveeee it so much! Xx Lisa from c.a.s.t.l.
Heyyy
Pleas don't let kate get shot at Montgomerys funeral ! :0 *-* I don't know if I'd survive that!
We'll I just wanted to say that your story is AWESOME! Probably the best Castle ff I've ever read & I read a lot! I love the story line and your a wonderful writer - the relationship between kate and alexis is wonderful and caskett too! And I just adore Josie! I'm so glad this ff is so long!
Bye bye , I'm of reading again xx Lisa
(IG c.a.s.t.l. )
PS . Feel free to follow me on ig or dm me! I would love to know who's the perfect writer behind this fantastic fanfiction! *0*
aussiecate chapter 39 . 5/17
Just finished this amazing story. Thank you for every smile and tear along the way :)
aussiecate chapter 25 . 5/2
And end Act 3. It's lovely to see them all together in the Hampton's, creating a family life. The Mother's Day scenes were fabulous! Such a happy interlude that I have the feeling Jordan Shaw is about to shatter, eek!
Feriferfer chapter 39 . 4/27
Third time reading this. Still grinning like an idiot.
X
feriferfer
aussiecate chapter 18 . 4/26
Sob! Fantastic writing but I was hoping your AU might not rip my heart out like 3.23 did but alas Act 2 ended with that heartbreaking moment. Although this time might be worse because of Josie :(
2,902 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »