Reviews for Attachment Syndrome
Turnpike Traveller chapter 39 . 1/23
I recently found and read your story. What a wonderful journey to take with you. And, as a person named Johanne,the spelling of which was a gift from a Haitian friend, I felt especially close to the characters. Thanks for your gift.
great story i just loved it
malleys8 chapter 2 . 1/19
This is really heartwrenching - in a very good way. Rick is known as a proficient and doting parent. But, here we see a smitten mother in kate even if it's as a foster parent (right now, at least) at a very early period of the Kaskett go-around. Wonderful!
RedJohn'sDaughter chapter 39 . 7/7/2017
loved your story so much. Great job!
1Saloni chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Came across this Castle fanfic only 2 days ago & it's brilliant!
Muts1926 chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Love, love, LOVE this fic!
Kaleidoscopical chapter 2 . 4/4/2017
Reading this for like the ten hundredth time and I FINALLY understand the 'Josie and the pussycats' reference because of Riverdale! :)
NYAZ chapter 39 . 2/6/2017
I just re-read this story again. It's one of my all-time favorites. It seems like you stopped writing Castle fanfic, which makes me sad. I would have loved to read a sequel to this one, maybe with Kate having a baby. Thank you for this lovely story.
E.Sign chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Just finished my 3rd re read of this story and it gets better every time. I hope you get to finishing unscathed. No pressure, but know that some readers are anxiously awaiting your return
sthomas086 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I just wanted to say, thank you. I have enjoyed reading Castle fan fictions and if you are done writing. Attachment Syndrome is probably in the top 5 of all the long fanfics I have read and I have read almost all of them.
LilithL2 chapter 38 . 11/22/2016
really an amazing story. congratulations i loved it.
Alexis - Kate relationship gets me everytime!
jpwood chapter 39 . 11/17/2016
great story
jpwood chapter 26 . 11/16/2016
this story has been great so far... and I just want to say thank you for pulling on a plot point that I always wondered why the show never did. If a police captain is murder and his lead detective is shot in a matter of a few days... the FBI would most definitely pay attention. I know in TV you have to do things but still
Guest chapter 39 . 10/6/2016
I seriously just finished reading this story for the fourth time. I love it so much! Would love to see a sequel of this one day :)
2,946 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »