Reviews for Attachment Syndrome
RedJohn'sDaughter chapter 39 . 7/7
loved your story so much. Great job!
1Saloni chapter 1 . 5/13
Came across this Castle fanfic only 2 days ago & it's brilliant!
Muts1926 chapter 1 . 4/27
Love, love, LOVE this fic!
Kaleidoscopical chapter 2 . 4/4
Reading this for like the ten hundredth time and I FINALLY understand the 'Josie and the pussycats' reference because of Riverdale! :)
NYAZ chapter 39 . 2/6
I just re-read this story again. It's one of my all-time favorites. It seems like you stopped writing Castle fanfic, which makes me sad. I would have loved to read a sequel to this one, maybe with Kate having a baby. Thank you for this lovely story.
E.Sign chapter 1 . 1/31
Just finished my 3rd re read of this story and it gets better every time. I hope you get to finishing unscathed. No pressure, but know that some readers are anxiously awaiting your return
sthomas086 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I just wanted to say, thank you. I have enjoyed reading Castle fan fictions and if you are done writing. Attachment Syndrome is probably in the top 5 of all the long fanfics I have read and I have read almost all of them.
LilithL2 chapter 38 . 11/22/2016
really an amazing story. congratulations i loved it.
Alexis - Kate relationship gets me everytime!
jpwood chapter 39 . 11/17/2016
great story
jpwood chapter 26 . 11/16/2016
this story has been great so far... and I just want to say thank you for pulling on a plot point that I always wondered why the show never did. If a police captain is murder and his lead detective is shot in a matter of a few days... the FBI would most definitely pay attention. I know in TV you have to do things but still
Guest chapter 39 . 10/6/2016
I seriously just finished reading this story for the fourth time. I love it so much! Would love to see a sequel of this one day :)
Real slow chapter 26 . 9/22/2016
I just don't see a whole lot of the castle and beckett from the show. The humor is lacking. Castle going off on tangents while beckett tries to bring him back to reality. Kate brings home a baby and castle just quits shadowing, that's the whole show. It's just too sappy, not all that funny and sort of rediculous. This is the kind of thing a girl would just love to read sadly I'm not one.
tshlw chapter 39 . 9/21/2016
This was amazing. Not sure I see Kate bringing a baby back but the way you wrote it made me believe it could happen. Loved the journey everyone took along the way to grow and change because of Josie. Thanks for writing.
CourtneyLN chapter 39 . 9/2/2016
So beautifully written. I've enjoyed reading this so very much! Loved it! Thank you!
lovemycastle chapter 39 . 8/30/2016
This is the most beautiful Caskett journey I have been on. I feel like I lived with them for years. So many beautiful moments captured. Thank you for writing this!
2,942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »