Reviews for Attachment Syndrome
Random Ruth chapter 39 . 7/18
Oh, my heart... this fic was so fluffy, so heartfelt, so wholesome, I couldn't stop reading it. A beautiful idea for a story and one I will not forget in a hurry. Thank you for writing such a beautiful thing.
guest chapter 39 . 6/26
Very late to the party, but better late than never. What a beautiful story; the characterizations were perfect. Brought smiles and tears. Thank you so much; what a wonderful talent.
So good. Would love to read a sequel. You write so well.
Coll1973 chapter 39 . 1/28
WOW, this was quite possibly the most amazing story I've read in some time. I can't believe I put off reading this for so long. I loved everything about it, how you wove all the episodes into the story, but changed them at the same time. It was loving and caring and sweet and made me cry! Thank you for taking us on this Castle and Beckett journey.
Dr1zzy chapter 39 . 1/21
Great story
BowTies13 chapter 39 . 12/3/2020
Out of the thousands of fan fictions I’ve read over the many years, this is one of my all time favourites of any fandom. It’s just so... everything! Beautifully written, wonderful characterisation and just genuinely good for the feels. Thank you!
operaluvr chapter 23 . 11/21/2020
I never saw this coming. Loved it.
pherman015 chapter 39 . 11/7/2020
sequel?
Guest chapter 39 . 9/22/2020
This is one of my favorite stories!
Thank you for sharing your amazing talent!
Sewingauntie chapter 39 . 9/2/2020
I really love this story. I just finished reading it for the 4th time. Thank you so much for writing it!
CileSuns92 chapter 39 . 6/8/2020
If I could put this story into my top 10 favorites ever, I probably would. I'm such a sap when it comes to baby stories and adoption melts me, but this...Wow. There's just so much gentle love, and sweet progress and...ugh, I literally have no words. Josie is perfect, and Kate as a mom, this mom...wow. Castle is such a dad, right away, but seeing them blossom into a family was beautiful. Even when they were just playing house they were perfect, but how they support each other at the end is amazing.
I'm glad that in the end every loose end was tied up, how free they are to love each other and build their family. Beautiful. The perfect summer story. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Heather Hall chapter 23 . 11/8/2019
Lol talking about babies and they haven’t even said the L word yet. These two are so backwards! Haha.
castlegeek89 chapter 1 . 7/9/2019
RE READING AGAIN FOR THE THIRD TIME. THANK YOU FOR SHARING
Tom Knutson chapter 39 . 12/5/2018
Very good story, please keep writing! ! !
Rhiannon82 chapter 39 . 11/6/2018
I think this is possibly my 10th time reading this and it just never gets old. I wish so much that you had been a writer on Castle
2,969 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »