Reviews for Babysitting Asuka
fairychime-diamond47 chapter 3 . 4/5
XDD 0\\\0 that's so cuteeee Maybe Kinana and Cobra? Like Cobra is let out and visits Kinana in secret, something like that? :D I really like that couple, they're quite cute.
irondragonslayer61 chapter 3 . 3/22
Thanks for the chapter! I loved it :)
sarah scarletxX chapter 3 . 3/22
I like the story so far, if possible a jerza one? :)
Rukia Heart chapter 3 . 3/22
next jerza pllllllllllllllllllllz
Chartruese chapter 2 . 2/26
Second couple should be gajeel and levy, third should be gray and juvia, then Jellal and Ezra. then Mira and Laxus, then bickslow and lisanna. Those are just ideas I had though! Hope you're having a good day.
irondragonslayer61 chapter 2 . 2/25
Gajeel and Levy pleeeese. The last chapter was amazing. I also love the idea of using Asuka to get all of the couples together instead of Mira.

P.S. this counts as 5 reviews :) :) :) *evil grin*
It was kinda weird hearing like natsu blushed. He is too strong and bold to blush. To me, at least.
FairyTFan1 chapter 1 . 2/5
Why is this fake? I TOTALLY thought it was real. BUT the real episode airs on February seventh twenty fifteen. BE THERE.
fairychime-diamond47 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
aw such a cute thing but Asuka is going to be the future matchmaker, and watch out potential couples lol XD
KingRadish chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
i love this story! hehe... Asuka is so adorable! lol the ending is hilarious. Grey, you're next!
FairyTailOtaku21 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
very cute :D
TheAnimeZankyou chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I really do wish that your version happened in the manga but oh well. There is a few spelling mistakes at the beginning of your story. First time you mention Gray and walking Lucy home. Just watch out for that but an awesome story for a newbie.

You should write a next chapter of what Lucy thought after he kissed her. Showing her hidden romance. Then it shows it is not straight out of the manga with a few details changed. You are adapting the idea to your own.

Welcome to the Fairy Tail Fanfiction community xD