Reviews for Residents of Bad Wolf Bay
You should listen to " Peter Hollens - Homeward Bound feat. 300 Oregon Choir students " on Youtube. It's an awesome song and very fitting. Stiles wants to be free, but he also desperately wants to go home- even though he knows that its impossible.
Look up " Peter Hollens - Homeward Bound feat. 300 Oregon Choir students" .

It is very fitting.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
One thing I like about this story is the hugs. The Doctor needs a lot more hugs than he gets, and I suspect Stiles does as well. So it's nice that they're getting them, even as other things are sad.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
*shudders* I /hate/ Weeping Angels... Oh I hope they'll be okay!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
*cries a bit*
Aw, Stiles! *cuddles* The Doctor is /awesome/, and I love the hints of his brilliant paternal skills oft masked or neglected.
justaislinn chapter 8 . 9/29/2016
Please PLEASE update soon!
This story is really good. Like really, really good!
I have to see what happens next, especially original world-wise. I feel so bad for poor Hunter, he's just a kid still and didn't even know this Stiles yet he's the one delivering the notebook and the bad news..
And all those years later, when he saw the Doctor and Stiles.. He knew that it might be the last time. He had memories of telling his family that he was dead, when time travel makes it that much more difficult to explain..
Does he explain the time travel thing? He'd probably have to, the birthdays and years and timelines in the journal won't make sense otherwise.. And how long has it been since Stiles left for the last time that Hunter appeared?
Aw man, this story is really great.
Write on:)
Lavonya chapter 8 . 6/18/2016
Please PLEASE write more soon! I really REALLY like this!
You did a great job writing this story... so PLEASE keep writing!
suushisan chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
THis is amazing! I am so in love with this story!
RavenSummers29 chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
I really hope you continue with this story.
GoddessDana chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I hope you update this soon but if you don't that fine too...
I wanted to wish you & yours a happy new years.
HAPPY 2016! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
Really good story. I love it so much. I was definitely unprepared for all those feeling though, I mean...wow, it was so sad at points, but also so happy.
Just wondering about the ages though. Stiles being 24 (or 26, don't remember) and Derek being 16-17? And wondering if Rose & humandoctor are gonna come in? & if Stiles will get back to his original universe & go on with Doc or be all happy with the pack & people?
sharbour0108 chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
Absolutely love this story. Will there be more?
Fiona chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
I love this story. If you could continue to post i know it would be amazing. Well done you are really talented.
Ambiguous Cake chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
Wow, not the kind of story I was expecting but it was awesome anyway. I was definitely unprepared for the amount of... Feeling? That this story had. But it was great and I love it, and I love hunter, he's a cool character and fit in with everyone quite naturally. And you never know who you're going to miss until they're gone, poor Isaac. I also liked seeing everyone's reaction and thoughts on things, even if it dragged things out a bit, it was good to read. I'll definitely be waiting for the next chapter!
Shino0 chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
Love this fanfic can't where for the next chapter