Reviews for His Eyes
Idiot chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Her name is not fucking Virginia. It is Ginerva. There is proof of that in every bloody book!
PrincessSly133 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
wow...omg...this was... wow...good job!
CoffeeStainz chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
that bastard! AH! this draco is evil, sick, twisted, mad, low life piece of SCUM!

written well by the way. it made me absolutly INFURATED!
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
oh..that is so sneaky of him! What a little arse. Love the story, très créative(very creative)...hope to read more of yours in the future:)
I'monWarhol chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I must say this is one of the best dramatic/horor stories I've read on here. Draco is not out of character at all. People make Draco have a mask of evil but underneath he is good. I loved how you made him evil through and through because I think that's how Malfoys really are and usually takes more than a pair of beautiful eyes to fall in love.

sorry this was so long.

keep writing.
black111star chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
oo..harsh one but i think it was good maybe better if in the end he thought somthing like a memory of how soem one else he had killed died, or maybe that it made him want to cry but he loved hwo it felt to kill. somt hign that would show more of him rather then just his mission. and i think it's "avada kadarvra" not "avardra kadarvra"
Distempered chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
That was terrifying! And very well-written. I like that scary, angry Draco very much. Excellent job.
wellfourthings chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Uh... Whoaness. This is intense! It's kind of scary too. I would just like to randomly thank you for doing this though. As scary as it is, it made me realize that I need to write, if for no other reason than to keep the D/G tragedies from happening. This is good though. Normally I wouldn't go for the he kills her stuff. Nothing more to say really.
paradox01 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Interesting fic. I liked how you characterized Ginny, though I did have problems with Harry's relationship with Cho. I do wish you had given us a bit more informationa bout that and why, but all in all, great job D

-paradox
pyrojaniac chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Perfect. That was absolutely perfect. Great job.

-D. Hamadryad
EmmaRiddleDaughteroftheDark chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I love this story. It's so dark and... I don't want to say provacotive, yet it is. This story has elements in it that I couldnt even dream of writing. If you have any other fics, I shall read them next.

Emma Riddle

P.S. I love this.
lielabell chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Wow. That was exactly how Draco and Ginny would get together in canon. This was remarkable. You have quite a talent.
Fiery Gryffindor chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
That was such a good fic. It was so sad and so dark. I read a fic like that before called 'Forever' *shudders* It was morbid...chilling but all the best fics are, huh? Brilliant Job!
vanillapddn chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Bad Harry BAD! Damn you CHO! how dare you do that to poor Ginny! That was an excellent fic! One of the best I've ever read! It made me teary eyed. Please keep writing more stories. Maybe you should make a sequel to this one1
Tara chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
I hate Malfoy. You brought tears to my eyes. This fic is unbelievable.