Reviews for Show Me Some Way To Help You
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
contuie please hope angel doesnt hurt spike too much, I WANNA GIVE SPIKE A HUG!
Angel better help him or ill kill poofer (angel)
doodlechick12 chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
You can't leave off right there! Please update soon!
yukino89 chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
holp will poor dude
KK1987 chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
Wicked story,please continue it and update soon, your a brilliant writer and I can't wait to find out what Angels gonna do, so pretty please with cherries on top update soon, I'll be eagerly waiting X
kutoki chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Oh no! What's Angel going to do now? Please update soon!
dkwr07 chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
really great story. please update soon.
amy chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
i liked this story at the start but it just doesn't have any flow to it at all and sorry but it was a bit dissapointing, fist though it says it in the sumary there was no AS at all, there were a few spellng errors but nothing to bad, second you made angel and wesley sound absolutly horible and it was iritating the fact that angel actually thanked wesley for treating spike like that, why do you hate the two of them, you must they sounded like such brainless idiots, even someone in denial and insane and not knowing would have even remotley guessed what the problem was and what spike was talking about, seriously what are they, devicient, sorry but you really made them sound bad.
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
what's with the wesley bashing, you are making me hate the wesley of this story though it's impossible to hate his actual character the one of your story s a cruel annoying git. no offence.
kagomehatersasukelover chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
OMG! please continue with this story! i want to know what happens next . will he kill spike?ah this is torturing me
Childe at Heart chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
this is really good... unhappily, it hasn't been updated for two years. what a horrible case of writer's block, huh? :) well, it would be very nice if you could update it!

danni rand
Spikeddraco666 chapter 7 . 3/19/2005
Hey i read this story again i was hoping that you might continue it! well if you do dont let Spike get Killed by Angel, You should make Buffy the bad guy (girl) well please finish it! SpikingJennsAngel
Jesykah chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
Wow, this is amazing! Please write more soon!
rel142 chapter 6 . 2/10/2005
can you complete the story more, please. i really like you work it sound like something that would be in a buffy episode
funkydevil206 chapter 7 . 1/23/2005
loved it but neesd more spuffiness lolk eppwritng
Mary chapter 7 . 12/24/2004
fantastic, please continue !

I expect an update soon please !