Reviews for Dear Granger, I Hate You
CrazyPedantic chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Yes a fine example of proving idiocy. I think the only reason purebloods would live longer is because they kill off all the muggleborns or make it impossible for them to get access to medical attention to cure disease. So funny yet also quite disturbing.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
You know, if I were Hermione, the perfect payback will be publishing this letter in the Quibbler. You can't send better anti-pureblood message.
deant33 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Very realistic, I like it.
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is laughable at how true it would be that the little bigot would write something like this to Hermione following the war. He is just this smart and it would lead right to his pompous arse. Good one-shot.
paladin3030 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Any plans for Hermione writing a rebuttal letter?
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
snort
BMS chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Draco's still a whiny brat w/ delusions of grander as an adult I see. Great little tale, you caught his tone exactly. Well done.
HermanTumbleweed chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Delightfully well written as always, an deliciously disses the Malfoys quite well. Good job on this short, which I know are always fun to write.

Vern
happylady chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That letter just proves how stupid -Drac- any is lol
Until next time
Gloria
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
LOVE the reforms Hermione got legislated to how the house elves, centaurs and goblins are treated thus far.
Nobody in magical Britain will miss either you, your sprogs or their school fees, Draco Malfoy.
Astoria, divorce him and take him to the cleaners for every galleon, knut and sickle plus one that he has.
lannistersdebt chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Very nice job, Jordi! I can most definitely see Draco doing this.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I wonder if Astoria found some "Mayan Oterhaus" like the one from the Pottermore entry about the floo.
Nebresh chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
very nice
firefly81 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Oh, Draco. *shakes head*. You never learn.

Loved it!
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I came here expecting another story that destroyed popular fanfic ideas. This time DM/HG.

I will say this is better than that, though maybe you should write something like that in the future.