Reviews for Silver Thread
TheDarkestCon chapter 1 . 1/19
*Sniff* This is so angsty I cannot even.

I really cannot even.

*Breaks down into tears*

TDC
Krysala chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Sequel! Sequel! I would like to know more about the bond the three share and how Perceptor can still 'hear' Wheeljack and Ratchet. Very good.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I miss them.

I miss them alot.

My most favoritest Autobots, gone.

When I found out, I quite literally burst into tears and was in mourning over them for days.

That's how important they were to me.

Thank you for letting me say good bye.
fanficenator chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Oh, this was lovely. Very emotional, and yet, healing, too. I echo the previous sentiments about how carelessly the autobots were killed in the movie. That upset me, even if they are fictional alien robots. I'm glad they live on in some fashion, and that the dinobots get some closure, too.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Ratchet's salute brought tears to my eyes. Oh, Ratchet...

And yes, Wheeljack, why did you have to be right...?

But this was also so hopeful-Perceptor, so used to being walled off from everyone, now giving of himself in such a way...

I really like this kind of stuff, where the otherworldly touches reality. Very well done.
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
aw that was a good story _
Straya chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I originally read this on Nightwind's site a few days ago, but found this here searching for more good Ratchet fic... So naturally, I had to leave you a review. Like a lot of other fans, I was really saddened by all the casualties in the movie, and it does me a lot of good to read a fic like this. You did a hell of a job with the characterization, here, jokes and sarcasm included. The only problem I had with it all was that once the connection between the three was formed, it got a little confusing here and there as to who was "speaking." Other than that, a definite thumbs up and adding this to my favorite stories list.
Fal Calir chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Aw, wow... ::weeping freely:: You see, whenever I watch TF:TM I get a little ticked off when I see Ironhide, Ratchet and Prowl get shot down (without even scoring a hit on any of the 'Cons, yet), when I see Wheeljack's dead body lying there without a word of explanation as to how or why he was killed. They were treated as expendable, but dammit, they *weren't*. Maybe it's foolish to get so attached to fictional cartoon robots, but isn't this why Transfandom has lived on? Because we cared about those characters and what happened to them. Okay, sorry, end of rant. You give their sacrifices, especially of Ratch and 'Jacks, some meaning here. Well done.
Funky Funky Usopp chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Hi yas! *waves* I know you from the padded cell.. I think... ok any way...

I loved the fic! it was really cool :) I aint been reading fix for awhile but I loved that one! it was well writen me thinks.
Ashes2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Wow! Thhis story was *very* emotional. It was really good.