Reviews for A Different Life for Mary Lennox
Phantom Actress chapter 1 . 3/1/2019
Very nice
AU Over Canon chapter 1 . 10/23/2018
Mr and Mrs. Lennox are undeserved parents.
natipanfichi chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
awww
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Man, I'll never ever even understand why this never ever even happened in canon back then before.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Maybe beautiful
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
i was never fond of colin, i didn't like how he said the garden was his when it was mary who asked mr. craven for a garden so to be truthful the garden's mary's now not colin's but i loved the story so enchanting
ToaGaimZXA chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Ah, what a touching and beautiful tale. At least Mary will have a better life though bad karma awaits for Mrs. Lennox and her husband for such selfishness.
mes reves de cafe chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I actually really enjoyed this story. I felt that at certain points the dialouge was a bit forced and preach-y however it worked interestingly because it gave the oneshot more of a parable feel. I would be interested in seeing this fleshed out into a multi-chap to see how being raised by Archibald and Lilias would have changed Mary as a person. Most of all, would she and Colin still be friends with Dickon? Would Colin still have been bed-ridden? Or would he never have been sick? I have so many questions about this cute little world you have created! Really fantastic job :)
sweetlygleaming chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
This is a unique plot/storyline that I haven't come across before in fanfiction for The Secret Garden. Thanks for writing. It's great to find a story with a different course of events and a twist of fate. :)
Jon Voris chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I Sure Hope This Isn't A One-Shot, 'Cause, *I* *LOVE* *THIS* *TO* *DEATH* !
*YOU'VE* *GOT* *ME* *HOOKED, *LINED*, *AND* *SUNK* !
I'm *DYING* To Read The Next Chapter !
I Wonder What Happened To Dickon In This Timeline ?
That Said, 150/5 Stars ;)