Reviews for Pretty Cure: Color Chaos
Solar Phoenix chapter 37 . 7/21
I hope you're doing okay. Cuz the COVID-19 is getting worse due to the new mutation call Delta. Which is very deadly. Be sure you keep your distance from people and not getting infected.

And also, this is a good story too. Hope to read more.
Lunar Swan chapter 37 . 7/21
I have a question. Will you do a sequel of this story? But this time with;

Go! Princess Pretty Cure
Maho Girls PreCure
KirakiraPreCure a la Mode
Hugtto! Pretty Cure
StarTwinkle Pretty Cure
Healin' GoodPretty Cure
Tropical-Rouge! Pretty Cure

What will you do if you add them in the sequel?
Stellar Lion chapter 37 . 7/21
The temple is where the orange wonder color lies. But they will need to face a tough challenge there.
Coral Pink chapter 37 . 7/21
I wonder what challenge that the Cures will face in order to gain the Orange Wonder Color?
Frozen Spice chapter 37 . 7/21
This Pretty Cure story is amazing. I love it.
Great chapter. I like the fact Matt Oda asked about the big hair question. When he said that it made me wonder why too.
Wow That was crazy! I wonder what next challenge they will come across next to find the wonder color orange.
FoxyKhai0209 chapter 37 . 6/29
So happy to see you update this chapter! This was great! I do hope the Precure, Tint and Matt get the Orange Wonder Color from that temple but knowing there's a challenge awaits them.

Keep up the good work!
LogicalTips chapter 37 . 6/29
Glad to see you're back. Great chapter
That was a great chapter, hey I hope you find a job that suits you. And stay safe out there
FoxyKhai0209 chapter 36 . 4/24
I've been waiting for this for a very long time! But this chapter is epic! I love it! The Precure, fairies, Matt and Tint will get the Wonder Color Orange really soon. But they gotta go through a tough challenge in order to gain it.
I was thinking, since the pretty cures got kidnapped before in the other chapter, can you try and Matt get kidnapped too? I really want to see that happen.
SleepyNozomi chapter 34 . 1/2
Iiiiiiiii know who it is! but im gonna stay quiet till he sends out who it is in one of his chapters. because I'm not a rude person
Guest chapter 35 . 12/23/2020
Hi. It's the reader who said "I want to make this story a video game", is it okay to do that?
alexasharonrice1 chapter 35 . 5/29/2020
Mickey Mouse with The Powerpuff GirlsPretty Cure All Stars! an AndrewTopia Fanfiction