Reviews for Pretty Cure: Color Chaos
Guest chapter 35 . 5/4/2020
Is the one Pikmin and Popeye the sailor man. Also, your right, we need to stay strong and have light and hope on our side
7 chapter 35 . 4/30/2020
Woah I like this
alexasharonrice1 chapter 35 . 4/29/2020
Amazing!
OMNISENSE95 chapter 3 . 3/12/2020
Um... I think this is a repeat chapter...
HunterXKiller87 chapter 27 . 2/10/2020
Hello there, Hunter here. Just recently got introduced to your story, and I LOVE It so far.

Reading this chapter however, it gave me a potential idea that I wanted to share with you regarding Matt.

Would it be possible for the enemy organisation, the King, out of fury at their constant loses, to try and CREATE their OWN wonder colour? This one being black and representing darkness. It'd be similar to the ring in Lord of the Rings, and in this case the enemy uses it to take down the Pretty Cures. However, just as they are about to be finished, it actually starts resonating with Matt, and tries to take control of him similar to how Red did with Seiji in Happiness Charge. However, due to the lessons and inspirations that Matt went through with the Precures, his own soul roared in righteous rebellion and fury at being controlled, allowing him to fight back against the invasive attempts the false Wonder Colour had. This all ends up in a climax where Matt eventually wins the battle through sheer force of will, one which he could reminisce on his failures and perhaps his coping mechanisms, which trigger his transformation.

As for the transformation, it could be like Cid's SHADOW outfit from Eminence of Shadows (a manga, highly recommend), or Joker's from Persona 5 since his outfit is all about symbolising rebellion. His main weapon could be Guns, like the rock cannon from BRS, but he could also know some Chinese martial arts as well, with maybe a perception-based ocular ability like the Sharingan from Naruto since he's an obviously intelligent man.

I ask this because we've seen a few male characters get their own powers like Seiji from Happiness, Henri from Huggto (who became the first male precure with a white theme) and even Olivier from the Heartcatch movie. Plus, as stated in this chapter, the 'precure soul' is within Matt just like the rest of the warriors, so it gives me a possible hope. Plus, I know you mentioned that Matt's a self-insert, but I feel like you could eventually evolve him into a true character in the future with all these trials he goes through with the Pretty Cures.

I'm also drafting up my own Pretty Cure fic, set in the Go Princess Precure fic, so there's that too.

Please PM me with your response.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/28/2020
I can't wait till Orange Canyon.
FoxyKhai0209 chapter 34 . 1/20/2020
I wonder who is the tratior for causing Spectrum Land into chaos?
Panther J chapter 34 . 1/20/2020
Hercules! That’s where the quote’s from. Still, nice work and looking forward to the next chapter.
7 chapter 34 . 1/20/2020
Hercules
Guest chapter 33 . 9/1/2019
That was amazing! Someday I want to make this story a video game one day. And also, Hana wants to cheer for you (hooray hooray for the author of this story). I'll be excited to see where the pretty cures will go next soon.
FoxyKhai0209 chapter 33 . 8/30/2019
Yes! The Cures, Fairies and Matt have now five wonder colors in their hands! Only three more wonder colors left to save the world of colors!
7 chapter 32 . 7/24/2019
Coolness
Guest chapter 32 . 7/7/2019
I'm interested in the those surprises you put in, and I hope you feel better.
FoxyKhai0209 chapter 32 . 3/25/2019
The new chapter of Precure finally arrived. I've been waiting for it for a very long time.
3101987 chapter 31 . 10/30/2018
Potentials love interests for Matt...
Miki Aono/Cure Berry