Reviews for Eden's Edge
Blufox03 chapter 18 . 8/22
So cute!
draco7347 chapter 18 . 7/1
love this cool story cant wait for brand new awesome chapters
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 18 . 11/11/2016
I'll die if you don't update soon. Pleaseeeeeee updateeeeeee!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/22/2016
poor dean...
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 18 . 3/27/2016
Need more! This is an amazing story...I love it. Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next chapter.

Shadow x
SoneaKyraliana chapter 18 . 2/8/2016
I really like what you're doing with this story. Do you think we'll get to see a date between Hadrian and Crowley? It's just that I think it's something Crowley would do, the courting and dates thing, I mean. It sounds strange, but he's usually so adamant on being polite and all. I hope you update soon and we'll get to see more Crowley/Hadrian.
Sianna Scale chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
I DONT CARE IF IT HASNT BEEN UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER IM STILL GONNA FOLLOW
Sianna Scale chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
I love happy fluff like this! I love hugs and I love reading about hugs and happy fluffy cuddles!
yuki chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
update soon please
Ghostunderasheet chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
I say Crowley. And I agree. Why not? He's awesome. And British. I consider his Britishness a contributing factor. Did you know that my computer accepts 'Britishness' as a real word and doesn't flag it for spelling? Because I just found that out and it kind of made my day. I've been having a bad day... more Crowley and more Supernatural will make it better! Onwards!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
Omg. My sides are hurting from laughing so hard! I love Michael's reaction and what One did to him! It is so priceless!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 15 . 5/17/2015
aww so adorable now we just need to find lyn someone
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
lol we see where cas learns his insults
CrystalVixen93 chapter 18 . 4/26/2015
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next, so I hope you update again soon plz.
irritatedbookwor chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
I just found this story of yours in the favorites list of an author I've been following and decided to try it out. Very good so far, so I've been happily adding it to my story collection.

Due to the fact that I'm so late in finding it, my own thoughts on the possible pairing for Lyn probably won't have any affect but here's my thought on a potential pairing: Lyn/Michael. Given the fact that Lyn quite likely literally predates all of the Supernatural angels, your feelings about Lyn pairing off with Gabe/Cas would be true for anyone short of God Himself. But consider this: Maturity doesn't always match up very well to literal age. Both Gabriel and Castiel both show personalities and/or behaviors that are considerably younger than their literal age. Michael [in this story], on the other hand, is showing a far more mature personality. Granted, he still shows a few immature behaviors [witness the wing-feather plucking a few chapters back], but in general he's far more mature than most of the other angels. I should note that I don't know enough about Balthazar and Gadreel in order to really comment on those two.