Reviews for The Forgotten
That was a good story!
suavespanol chapter 1 . 1/25
Damn
peacerockgirl123 chapter 14 . 10/29/2016
SOOO BEAUTIFUL! *wipes tears* very good! *sniff* Is there a squeal to this? I will love a sequel!
Kauia chapter 14 . 10/2/2016
Good. This was a really good one! Short but great! Love it. Really amazing. I think you could have added more and given time. Like given characters time to know each other like Natsu and Lucy. Time for Lucy's heart to heal. Bonding time I guess. It would make everything more beautiful! Lovely. Don't get me wrong. What you wrote is amazing! Great piece here! And there is an unanswered question. Did Jellal really betray Fairy Tail? It remains a question. No closure for Erza. Plus Leo? And celestial magic was a little confusing. I feel there was more you wanted to put in! You have a lot of ideas in there. Wonderful and great ideas. Better to put clarity next time! And used those great ideas more! But this was good. You had a very organized plot. You knew what you wanted and it followed it well. The climax was written well. And over all, it's a great fic! Love it!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2016
That was amazing
Unknown chapter 14 . 6/17/2016
Best nalu fanfic of all time!
Guardian devil chapter 14 . 4/15/2016
*Grinning like an idiot* YYYYAAAAASSSSS! GREATEST FANFIC IN THE HISTORY OF NALU FANFICTION! That's really something for me to say because there is probably more than 1 million fanfics about nalu. Anyways I discovered you're story a while back I wanted to wait a while before I commented to see if I would ever read it again and I did...like 10 more times hehe. It had a great plot, characters that were really OC, amazing effort put into it, and too top it all off a title that actually fits the story! I'm sorry but I put quite a lot of effort in my reviews so that why it's sssooooo long but I to find more of your stories bye bye~.
Lucy heatfilia chapter 14 . 3/20/2016
*yawns* I spent the whole day reading fanfics (mostly GaLe) and now I'm reading this weird stuff about me and natsu again but my inner writer is screaming " THIS WAS AMAZING!" But anyways I just realized that natsu's in my bed again but I'm too tired to kick him out so I'm just going to sleep on my couch because it's 2:14 a.m. Please don't wonder why I'm writing this because it's a simple answer really and that is I'm bored but anyway bye.
HiILikeCookies chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
Ahhhh, Gajeel is in now.
Layla chapter 14 . 1/31/2016
THAT WAS ENDING WAS BEAUTIFUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR STORY, IT WAS AMAZING
FlamingKey chapter 12 . 1/9/2016
I need a sequel pleaseeeeeee
Darkangel665 chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
I like your story but I'm left feeling confused there seems to be missing pieces and underdeveloped characters and relationships. It just seems like your missing a few chapters is all. If I hadn't watched the anime before reading I would be drawing a total blank on most of these characters and there relationships. So awesome story just needs better development.
EtherealTulip chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
xD This was good. You use great words to describe things :3
NaluLuva23 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Goood, you got me hooked on the first chapter. And it normally takes 2 or more chapters before I decide to follow. But man this was amazing.
bronzed topaz chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
I cannot believe you left it there. Really? God almighty, save my soul cause I might just fall dead here. That was mean ending,

I really loved reading this, in case my over investment wasn't obvious above. Original and imaginative. Thanks for writing and sharing!