Reviews for Change the World
Kushka chapter 55 . 6/10
Great story
It was great :) thank you for writing something so entertaining
LittleAngel2292 chapter 6 . 4/30
yikes
LittleAngel2292 chapter 1 . 4/30
interesting
tashostash chapter 16 . 2/26
thank you so so so much for not writing anything about the great divide
I love this. Read it all in a day.
NomNomNomNomYUM chapter 55 . 12/17/2018
I'm glad too see you're still active and I hope we'll see more

Nom~
Emrys315 chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
I read reviews before I start a story, I do the same for movies, I'm gonna give this a shot since you have a lot of positivity (minus the review spam,) (why do people feel like reviewing every chapter with a "good job"?) Anyway I'll get off my Naruto fix for awhile and check out some ATLA. I hope this has a lot of Zuko!
Professor Oswin chapter 6 . 9/2/2018
I loved this but the author’s notes explain way too much and ruin any element of immersion. Now I can ignore them but I don’t want to because I’m afraid of missing out on something important. You see the problem?
Dustubuni chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
Did I already review this? And say how awesome it is? Because it's pretty freaking awesome.
Campaign chapter 13 . 7/11/2018
I was actually really happy with your choice to not give madi bending. I've read too many stories where sudden powers are thrown into the mix and it completely changes the plot. I thought it was a great idea to give her the choice and for her to choose something else. It was very entertaing to read.
Ps. I know im pretty late into reading this but this is first avatar fanfiction I've read and I'm already obsessed i cant wait to see what else happens.