Reviews for The Life Of Anthony Edward Stark A Man Who Wants To Belong
Lightening sparks chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Oh my god! Poor Tony!
thewriterstory chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Oh, I understand, but what is your wattpad name? :)
StarkSkywalker15 chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Where is watpad?
thewriterstory chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
It's a nice story, and I hope you can update soon, I'm very intrigued :D
thewriterstory chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
This story is very interesting :D
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Spirit Animal Ideas

Tony - I think that Tony would suit either a red fox or a white wolf both are cunning and smart animals that are great fighters and rather graceful
Bruce - Owl, as it is a symbol of wisdom but is also a vicious hunter and protector when it needs to be
Thor - As Thor is not of Earth I believe that his spirit animal should represent that, my idea would be a large wolf shaped creature with leathery skin, bat-like wings, and sharp curved horns. The creature would be a deep bluey-black, and would seem to shimmer due to the electricity running across its body to represent Thor's lightening powers, a couple ideas for a name for the species of creature is Ackgarkin, Rod'enge, Tanusk, or Ghath.
Natasha - Ocelot, this is a beautiful wild cat that is small and deadly but still has a certain fluid grace just like Natasha
Clint - if you want cliche hawk or falcon. But if you don't try Tarsier, it has amazing eyesight and is a great hunter, don't judge it on it's weird appearance, as I think it suits Clint quite well.
Steve - Eagle, it is the symbol of American patriotism, but is slightly cliche
Nick Fury - King Cobra, this really reminds me of Fury as he his sneaky, manipulative and also very deadly.
Phil - German Shepard, I know it has been used before but it fits him well, he is the loyal soldier
Pepper - Hummingbird, Pepper often reminds me of a hummingbird, full of energy and always moving around.
Rhodey - Labrador, Rhoder isn't a character that is really explored in the movies but he seems to be friendly and able to take orders from higher ups which is a bit like a Labrador

I really hope this helps, and I hope that you manage to sort out this story.
little moonbeam chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Sorry you lost your work.

Spirit animals it's a bit tricky but I would say:
Nick Fury: eagle
Bruce Banner: panda
Natasha: tigress
Clint: hawk
Post U Later chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Ah, So Sad, No Chapter! Sorry You Lost Your Work. That Sucks.

& Spirit Animals? That Is Pretty Random. Hmm, Let Me See.

Tony: Fox, Because They're Sly, Cunning, Brilliant, & Sneaky, As Well As Often Misunderstood For Their Slyness & Cunning. Like Any K9 They're Loyal & Friendly, But Foxes Are Also Slightly Solitary Creatures.
Bruce: Maybe Something Like A Hummingbird? They're So Small Yet So Full Of Energy That It's Amazing They Can Contain It All In Their Little Bodies. Or A Puffer Fish... You Know Why. ;P
Steve: I Wanna Say Some Type Of Dog, Maybe An Akita, Because They'll Always Come To Protect People When Danger Strikes. Or Maybe An Elephant, They're Smart, Loyal, Emotional, Have A Great Memory, They're Protective, & Have Strong Principles. They'll Come To Help If Someone's In Trouble, It Doesn't Usually Matter Who It Is. Though They Can Be Total Dicks Sometimes.
Clint: On The Cliché Side, Either A Hawk Or A Condor. Majestic, Stealthy, Deadly, A Predator. Very Hard To Control.
Natasha: A Lioness. In Charge, Powerful, Not Someone To Mess With, Can Control Men.
Thor: A Labrador. It's The Hair & How He Gets Excited Over Everything, & Loyal To A Fault, Even If He's Been Wronged By Those He's Loyal To. XD
Fury: A Tasmanian Devil, Because They're Ruthless & Cutthroat.
Coulson(Agent): A Cat(House/Domestic), They're Calm, Impossible To Read & Predict, & Deadly, Yet When They Find Someone They Like, They'll Do Whatever It Takes To Protect That Person. Also The Whole 9 Lives Thing. ;D
Pepper: Either A Wolf Or A Pit Bull, Because They're Sweet, Loyal, & Beautiful Animal, Yet Vicious When Their Own Are Threatened. Probably More Of A Pit Bull, Because Lots Of People Misunderstand Them & Lost Of People Misunderstand Pepper: Think She's Weak Because She's A Woman, Or Think She Only Works For Tony For His Money Or Dates Him Because Of The Company... Or The Other Way Around & That She Slept Her Way To The Top.
Rhodey. I Wanna Say A Parrot Because They're Annoying & Loud & Repeat What People Say, But That Would Be Rude. Maybe A Baboon. They're Respectful(Kinda), Sociable, Proud, & Inquisitive. They're Not Necessary Loyal, But They Have Close Nit Families, Even If They Don't Always Get Along. They're Also Very Outgoing & Get Into Other People's Business.

Well, I Hope This Helps Whatever You're Planning! & I Hope You Get Your Computer Fixed Or Whatever Soon! I'm Really Curious As To What Happens Next, What With Rhodey Looking For Tony & The Professor Going To Pick Tony Up As Well. XD
StarkSkywalker15 chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Fury Panter
Phill eagle
Pepper cat
Post U Later chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Oh Man, I Really Hope That Rhodey Catches Up To Or Finds Tony So He Can Show Tony That He Doesn't Think Of Him As A Freak.

& Whoa, Tony Was Blocking Out The PROFESSOR!? That's Nuts!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
God I Want To Skin Howard Alive, Then Dip Him In Burning Acid! Then Slowly, Painfully, Snap Each & Every Bone In His Body, All While He's Conscious. Then Maybe, If He's Still Alive, I'd Slowly Dismember Him, I'd Start With The Fingers, & I'd Cauterize Them So He wouldn't Bleed Out, Then Go To The Toes, Maybe Then His Ears, & Tongue, Then His Hands & Feet. Then I'd Take Would Be His Eyes So He Couldn't See The Last Thing I'd Be Taking... His Genitals. Oh He Makes Me So ANGRY! God Poor Tony.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Awww poor Tony! :( Rhodey Idiot! jajaj Great chapter mmm Professor! XD Update soon xD
mermaidangel123 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Keep going this is is good!
StarkSkywalker15 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
This is good. When you come back to go up a new chapter?
Hidan-Zoro chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Im looking forward to the next chapter! This is such an interesting idea for an avengers fic!

POOR TONY! He deserves a better family than that!