Reviews for Relationship Status: Pending
TheSilverFox96 chapter 12 . 1/6
I LOVE THE RUBENS. I put on the song while reading this chapter. Hahaha
meisy chapter 57 . 12/24/2019
What a rollercoaster of emotions! I love this so much.
Perryhotter1989 chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
HOLY. SHIT.

So many tears.
So much love for this story.
Gidgit2u chapter 57 . 12/11/2019
I just binged this story, sacrificing sleep and I’m so glad I did! I couldn’t put it down. Your writing, the first person view, it was fantastic! You wrote hermione so realistically, not shying away from the ugly bits, but also the way you wove past and present together was masterful! Can I just say though, you’re horrible for making me sob my heart out! There were many points throughout I tested up but the last couple... oh my, ugly mascara dripping sobs! I am in love with all your characters and their flaws and humanisms and everything about this story. You covers many heavy, relevant topics, such as what Draco did before she left to see Theo, and I applaud how you handled them all and your author notes.

Thank you for this incredibly realistic, inspiring, all-the-feels love story.
takingflight4 chapter 56 . 10/31/2019
fuck this story...was a REVELATION.

Her memoir was just so much...wow. I cannot even form words. I had added this story to my library to read months ago but I am such an empath and emotional being I was terrified to how I would react. I am so so glad I gave myself time to be in a calm place. this story isn't scary or crazy but the bleeding emotions and her journey with herself was just so fucking beautiful.

I wish there was a way for you to make this an independent story because the world beyond fanfiction deserves to read this. wow. great great work thank you for taking the time to think it up, write it to completion, and share it with us humble mortals.
takingflight4 chapter 53 . 10/31/2019
fuck.
misadventure girl chapter 57 . 9/9/2019
Oh wow. I can't even tell you how amazing this fic was and how fortunate I am to have found it, what a gem. It is so beautifully tragic in the most wonderful way. I can't remember the last time I stayed up all night reading (and bawling my eyes out). And the last thing I needed was to stay up all night because I'm moving! I just couldn't help myself.

Thank you for such a lovely story, truly, it is one of the hidden gems in this fanfic world.
RuneMarauder189 chapter 57 . 9/8/2019
This story was absolutely magnificent. I was on a roller coaster of emotions. I stayed up way too late to finish reading...but I’m so glad I did. You wrote all these characters so well, did them justice. Can’t wait to read more of your work.
RuneMarauder189 chapter 57 . 9/8/2019
RuneMarauder189 chapter 53 . 9/7/2019
Damn it. More crying. I’m glad she was there with him at the end.
RuneMarauder189 chapter 38 . 9/7/2019
God the ending of this chapter is so fucking heartbreaking. I’m crying.
PeacefullyJos chapter 55 . 8/31/2019
I can’t stop crying. This is so perfectly perfectly perfectly well written and expressed and plotted. What a fucking great story. Can’t wait till I finish it.
PeacefullyJos chapter 53 . 8/31/2019
To say that I sobbed bitterly, loudly, messily. That would be an understatement. My god. You created such a beautiful chemistry and dynamic with Theo and Hermione. I am so genuinely heartbroken in the worst and best of ways. You’ve written something so good. Thank you for making me feel things with your words.
PeacefullyJos chapter 7 . 8/30/2019
In case you are wondering, this is the moment I added this story to my favourites list. This was it. God. This is both good and horrifying and I’m having a ball reading it.
Lostyourmind chapter 57 . 8/26/2019
This was totally unexpected! First of all I’m not keen on first person stories but this one is really well written and it didn’t bother me one bit. When I read the describtion though I didn’t expect the story to be so deep.. it had me crying like a baby, puffy eyes, snot faced and everything. I loved you writing still and thank you for sharing it with us!
1,398 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »