Reviews for Here's To Us
Finn35 chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
No! I need more! I crave more! Gimme!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
I hope there's more! This is turning out really good :)
DBT the mediocre chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
So I'm not sure if you're planning on continuing this story, since it seems like it's been a while since your last update, but it'd be really awesome if you did because I want to know how this ends, plus it's a great idea. I like that it's not an incestuous relationship because I'm not really a fan of incest but Paire is my favourite ship so I do hope you continue!
Lynda Loyde chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Happy Fanfiction Day! Still here waiting for your updates :)
YoruIc chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
Story was going along amazingly c: really hope you can update again :D
PeterClaire fan chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
PLEAAAAASE update. This is such a good story and you really should continue PLEASE I need another chapter you're an amazing writer. Please update!
PantherLilyxKiwi chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
Update please I love that's s show and wish they were not related in the show. Update Please
The13TroublesHaven chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
This is seriously the perfect fan-fiction! I love it so much 3 please update. It's perfect! 3 3 3
Lynda Loyde chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
:D I wonder if Heidi and Nathan really just don't bother, didn't remember or just think that Claire won't do anything dumb. I like where this story is going :)
BillieBruce chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
So I recently got into Heroes and I thought the same about there being chemistry and a certain spark between Claire and Peter, what a shame for the whole relatives thing! I really like this story and hope that you do indeed continue sometime. :)
Lynda Loyde chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
At first, I was like, why isn't she healing up? Then I remembered that this is a no super power story XD

Very angsty... I love this chapter. I suppose Nathan won't be too happy. Keep writing!
Lynda Loyde chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Oh come on pleeeeaaaasssseeee update this thing. I am seriously loving it! It's seriously beautiful.
Lynda Loyde chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I LOVE it :* Seriously, my ideas of Claire and Peter are pretty much the same as yours when I started watching Heroes... That's like... six or seven years ago? And it still hasn't changed. In fact, your characters aren't OOC at all. Nathan is just perfectly Nathan and Claire has that stubbornness in her and the way she acts around, this story is brilliant. Really, keep on writing it ;)