Reviews for My Heart Will Go On
Nott01 chapter 35 . 2/11
LOVED this story. What's the title to the sequel?
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 9 . 2/11
I literally screamed when Kol turned out to have won her
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 5 . 2/11
I. KNEW. IT.
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 3 . 2/11
I feel like it was Clarissa that blinded her
ILOVETMI chapter 35 . 7/1/2017
That was sooo sweet!
maipigen chapter 35 . 4/24/2017
Oh, sequel..more lovely writing. Inerested indeed. Hope that Cosette gets Kol that heart he's forgotten he's got. Could be fun to see married Klaus in the vampie Diaries setting with vampire Vi and Stephen in there as well. lovely story and thanks for sharing!
maipigen chapter 34 . 4/24/2017
Aww Tommy...there's hope for your dreams to come true after all. His firstborn will be named Billy and he'll lead a happy life...in my world anyway hehe.

Thankfully Clarissa got what she deserved, albeit too short an end...lol.
maipigen chapter 31 . 4/24/2017
Aww Kol, there is a little hope for you yet. Have to admit, I almost thought he'd kill Charles and transition him for some reason. Respect to Billy and Tommy as well. The most heartbreaking of it all is, that this most likely happened...well aside from the supernatural part of course but still. These men, knew they were doomed ...sigh...poor lads.
maipigen chapter 15 . 4/24/2017
ugh...trouble ahead, me thinks. I never liked this side of Kol really. He has potential as do all the originals so i hope his mind will grow and he's gonna see that his brother is in love...i doubt it though hehe. Anyway enjoying this very much. Also, me thinks Clarissa is in for a lot of pain...
maipigen chapter 10 . 4/24/2017
Uhh, the plot thickens..interesting interesting indeed.
maipigen chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
interesting premise. Will definitely keep reading :D Klaus on the Titanic...wow, that's a lot of imagery right there, isn't it? ;D
Laser-Chick chapter 35 . 2/28/2017
I really enjoyed and loved this story! Definitely going to read the sequel! :)
Venn D. Redi chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
braaaaaaaah.
this is legit the best.
better than james cameron's own titantic
faaaaaarrrrrrrk
i actually can't get over this.
like i read it all in two days and then came back to it again because damnnnnn, damnnnn, dammmmmnnnnnn.
you good gurl, you good.
Pixil Pixi chapter 13 . 3/31/2016
Ha saucy, I'm loving it
Chullove chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
What titoe is the sequel please :)