Reviews for The Complete Idiot's Guide to Getting Fired
Very funny and romantic!
AnaBookWorm chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
Loved the story!
Isa chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
I love this fic! Lost count of how many times I have read it.
neweldi chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
Thanks, I like it :-)
Shiittake Ramen chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
That's was hilarious story. Hell I can't even imagation attempts at trying to get fired being mistakened for courtship. But you did a test job showing me.
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
This is hilarious
hilster72 chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
Very good and entertaining.
Jamie chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
You had me at "eighteenth century hipster"
secretstranger69 chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
I'd love to see this from Miranda's POV
aurora ld chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Congratulations for the story, was interesting, entertaining and quite funny XD I laughed a lot with brain shocks received poor andrea in his failed attempts
to get her fired XD, made me want a continuation where Miranda finally got accepted to marry it.
I hope you keep writing fics, because you do wonderfully well.
Greetings from Mexico.

P.S. Sorry if I have an error in the message, English is not my native language and I honestly becomes something disastrous to me when I have to write texts.
chocobana chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
By the time she was buying flowers, only a complete idiot wouldn't realize she was flirting. Oh, right... The complete idiot's guide.

Anyway, I just read this and I love it. Thank you. I am glad I did not have to suffer through that period of suspense between the two chapters. I'm not sure I would have made it.
Gun Brooke chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Reread this wonderful story of yours and loved it just as much as last time! This is one of my favs for sure. :-)

Gun
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Great story! Very funny!
Write more please!
ssmiaka chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
you're a genius! wow, amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
It ended too fast... hope got chapters haha... continue to read more Mirandy stories