Reviews for New Year At Shermer High
Lizard chapter 28 . 5/14/2017
Hi, I have read your fic "Meant To Be" and "New Year At Shermer High", and wanted to say how fantastic they are, and what an excellent job you've done with the characterisations. I hope you're doing well, and I can't wait to see more updates on this awesome fic. You are a very talented writer.
Highfunctioningfangirlat221B chapter 29 . 5/11/2017
Couldn't love this story more! Really hope the club can rally around Bender and understand/help out with his situation more- it breaks my heart!
I hope you're doing well and can update soon! Best wishes!
Emma chapter 29 . 1/11/2017
I loved your story, since the plot until the th reality way you describe each character, I hope you still writting this wonderful story
Stelmarya chapter 29 . 11/23/2016
I am absolutely in love with this story. The plot is engaging, the characters believable and I especially like way you write John; I literally read all the chapters in one day!
I hope you can update soon, I don't think I will ever be able to continue with my life without it.
Christina chapter 29 . 10/26/2016
So sorry to hear about your accident and sick relative. I hope you and your family are doing better. Glad to see you're back. I am anxiously awaiting your next chapter. You are BY FAR the best FanFiction writer of this story. :-)
Anna chapter 28 . 6/6/2016
I NEED MORE! This is one of my favorite TBC fanfics ever!
Jackie chapter 28 . 6/6/2016
PLEASE DO MORE IM IN LOVE
Christina chapter 21 . 5/26/2016
I'm confused by this chapter. The whole thing with Saidie crying on the front steps at school happened on a Friday, right? Claire told Annabelle about Bender on a Friday so she had the weekend to absorb the info. And it was Friday morning during first period when Bender asked Claire to the Halloween party. So when Claire called to ask Brian about it, that was Friday night, wasn't it? How are they back in school the next day? Sooo confused...
crzykittyfangirl chapter 28 . 3/6/2016
more! I love it!
redder7 chapter 28 . 2/10/2016
Hope you're still updating this one. I love seeing how they're all growing, and growing together!
Dorvell chapter 28 . 1/18/2016
Please, please, please continue this! You have such a talent for writing, capture the five members of the club so perfectly and I would love to know what ends up happening not only throughout the rest of their high school careers, but after as well; I know you had said something about ending this after they all graduate college. Can't wait to see what happens next! Shit's about to get real for sure!
OrangeFlamingo chapter 28 . 1/11/2016
Great fic, can't wait for more! I would like to suggest that Claire's 'like' in every sentence is ceased. I know alot of teenage girls overuse that particular word, but I don't see Claire as one of them.
Vero Diaz chapter 28 . 12/6/2015
Please continue this story
jenn.keyser chapter 28 . 11/17/2015
Fantastic! I am loving this sooooo much and really wish Bender had grabbed Claire and dragged her out with him all caveman style. Bender has just been too whishy washy. I want to see him protective.
jenn.keyser chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
happy dance for the Bri man!
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »