Reviews for Because
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
I read it.
I normally support LuigiXDaisy, but I also love LuigiXRosalina.
WinterRose chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
i thought it was beautifully written and i hope to see more stories from you in the future.
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I've never read a Luigi/Rosalina fic before, but I quite liked this. It was cute and I can see other's happiness being both of their drives. Luigi's character was well done, in my opinion. Others may say that he wasn't timid enough, but I think he'd be less shy with people he's comfortable around. I mean, just take a look at how much he babbled on in the beginning of Paper Mario! :)
I actually prefer this pairing to Luigi/Daisy, partially because I don't have a good enough grip on Daisy's character enough to ship her with Luigi.
I'm just glad I was able to push MatPat's theory of Rosalina's origins out of my mind while reading this. Otherwise, that could've been awkward. :)
The Unplanner chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Hmm... I'm not sure wether you got Luigi's established character traits right, but that's what artistic license is for, right? You made it enjoyable, at least.

I think Rosalina is pretty shy, just hanging on the sidelines while Mario/Luigi find their "special one." I'd hate to see her when she's mad, though...
MarioLuigi25 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Great story. A very cute and simple one-shot of my OTP. And judging from previous reviewers, I would say that we aren't alone. We definitely have more Luisalina supporters.
kittycatpaws chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I noticed you asked about the title. How about "My Drive?"...not that great...but I really like the different references and the foreshadow.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
TO ME, THIS PAIRING IS ACTUALLY RATHER GOOD. I STILL THINK DAISY IS LUIGI'S, BUT PAIRING HIM WITH OTHERS [TO ME] SHOWS HOW A CHARACTER CAN BE A ROMANCER TO NOT ONLY ONE PERSON BUT TO SELECT OTHERS AS WELL. THIS WAS A PRETTY GOOD ONE EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER TRIED THIS PAIRING BEFORE.

-BowserGalaxy10
Lady of the Emblem chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Hola. I support this pairing! Yummm...Starbit cookies...sorry. But I like your story! And the title is actually very fitting. :) if I had pie, I would totally give you some.
DEADACCOUNT-APOLOGIES chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
'I doubt anybody will read this besides MessengerofDreams and MarioLuigi25...'
...hello there :p

I think I'd actually consider myself one of the people who prefer Luigi/ Rosalina to Luigi/ Daisy. It could just be that I think Rosalina would get along well with most people, but Luigi/ Rosalina sounds particularly good since Luigi would act like a good father with children around, and Rosalina's practically a mother. I wouldn't complain if Daisy for Luigi soon became like Pauline for Mario, because Luigi seems like the type that would prefer a calm and deep relationship to an argument-prone one with Daisy.

I love your characterisation here, feels exactly like I would imagine Nintendo doing it (though they won't, the heartless sods ;_;) Also, top marks for not ending on an 'I love you' or whatever, the unspoken attraction always feels the best :)

I don't see anything wrong with the title; it's very fitting I think. The pairing are very reflective in general, and the simple word 'Because' sounds very unique to them against the other pairings. Very sweet one-shot- I'm going to have to look at your other works! ;)