Reviews for Austenland Extended
The Unpredictable Muse chapter 13 . 10/24/2016
James and Charming are my favorite.
lady white roses chapter 13 . 5/29/2016
Bravo! This was spot on! Perfect and entertaining
I enjoyed the comedy and sweetness of this story
Nimuea chapter 13 . 4/30/2016
I really liked this one, really lovey deserving and funny ending. The way it should be. :)
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 13 . 1/22/2016
This is all very adorable and cute. Thank you for the extra scenes to satisfy my need for some more Jane and Henry after both the book and the movie.
Holly1980 chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
I've watched this movie! and read the book too many times to count. you're continuation is perfect beyond words! But no...this shouldn't be the end mil

Thank you for this little nugget and extending the story!

Holly
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
There are some lovely touches of wit here, great wording choices (keeping that Austenland mix of modern and period going consistently), and some great LOL moments. You've nailed all the characters and the dynamics. Your writing is concise and very effective. Well done!

You are genius: you extended the style and feel and characters of Austenland perfectly. THANK YOU :-D
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
What a wonderful opening chapter! Perfectly in-character so well described. I particularly liked the bit about James doing his over-the-top Colonel acting while wearing a cowboy hat with flames on it. :)
Calantha S chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
This is the sweetest story! Thank you! I love your writing style and the behind the scenes. :)
AnneNevilleReviews chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
This was a lovely continuation of the movie. Thank you.
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
That was perfect! Want more though! Lol!
Lisbet chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
Oh, I liked these!

In the books, I LOVED the cuteness (and curbed sexual harassment) that was Lizzy and Andrews, and I wish there had been time for more of that in the movie. (Despite all the weird flirting and nonsense, I got such an impression of pure fondness between them. Aww.)

Also, Dunk the Hunk. That would be the best game ever.
Johijoha chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
just one comment ... I don't really see Lizzie knowing the word quadruple. XD
Johijoha chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
I really hope you will continue. You're little scenes make me laugh so much. You have a real talent for capturing the characters and I enjoyed the read thoroughly.
Wonderland and Imagination chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
This was awesome, you would continue writing? I just recently saw the movie and was a instant love, and that happen with your history. thank you for this piece of art!
thea chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
I loved this. So glad I am not the only one who thought the incidences much too suddenly!