Reviews for Harry Potter and Grief's Wisdom
katrinblanchet chapter 37 . 9/10
well i will definetl hope you will continue this story :)
Azentra chapter 37 . 9/5
Uuuuuurgh... Why do I do this to myself!? I keep taking breaks from this site because of real life stuff only to come back to more of this gem! It was even posted on my birthday! Seriously, this is amazing as always and I'm glad your doing good enough to not bother with this, but I should stop leaving every time xD

Greetings,
Azentra
kelwin chapter 37 . 9/2
waw good fic. I like all the interaction. whilest I would love more details it is a good read. hoping for an update soon
john86710 chapter 4 . 7/18
He gave the Black family library to Hermione? Not sure about that!
firedawg chapter 26 . 7/17
This is perhaps the best explaniation of Proffesor Snape I have ever seen in the Harry Potter world. It is believeable and makes a lot of sense. I like it. Great writing and a great story. Thank you for writing.
The Hermit chapter 25 . 6/4
This thing with Sirius constantly popping up and being repeated chapter after chapter is getting boring. especially when one considers that Harry hardly knew the guy at all. in the two years that Sirius was free Harry did not see Sirius at all during one of those years. and he only spent maybe a few hours in total with the man between third year and the death of the godfather. Besides all that all that Harry wanted from someone who mainly saw Harry as his father James was to get away from the Dursley's. To sum up Harry did not know his godfather enough for all the angst portrayed in this tale. In fact he knew Tonks or Remus far better and would have been far closer to them than to Sirius. About time that the repetition in each chapter stopped.
The Hermit chapter 20 . 6/4
Why must so many fanfic writers paint Harry as some sort of brain dead twit all the time. Why make him the useless fool when it comes to females and sex.
Dr1zzy chapter 37 . 5/31
Good story so far looking forward to the update
MoonBurner chapter 22 . 5/30
There is absolutely no logical connection between Ron's laundry comment and the possibility of the cabinet being a secret path into Hogwarts. Starting to seem like this fic is more of a 'Everything goes right' cliche than a true story. If you wanted them to find out about the cabinet, perhaps you could have let them hear what was said, rather than somehow guessing the truth without a scrap of evidence. Hermione and Harry are both acting out of character, especially in how you set up their relationship and in their interactions with other characters.. It all just seems rather forced. Too much for me to suspend my disbelief.
atchoum35 chapter 37 . 5/23
Nice story. Thanks. Continue.
This crap was good up to the part where the Weasley gat part of the inheritance, specially Ron and the bullies that suck as the story.
General Mac chapter 37 . 5/3
wicked thanks love it more when you can pretty please
hakon2feb chapter 37 . 4/24
Hi.
Really great story so far. I like the natural progression of both emotions, feelings and competence that Harry (and to a degree the other close main characters) show so far. Nothing seems rushed, and the buildup is logically structured.
I also like that Harry being Master Of Death doesn't instantly give him the full knowledge of the universe or ultimate power or some such. He is still the young man he has grown up to be, only with a little help from his two girlfriends here and there.
Thirdly, i also enjoyed the actions Harry has taken towards the Black family as a whole. Protecting Draco, and not killing Bellatrix on sight clearly show that he is still the man from canon, in that he is very much human and not some bloodthirsty monster.
I'll be looking forward to more of this story in the future, so keep up the good work :)

hakon2feb.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 37 . 4/23
A great story here so far! Excellent writing!
dumdoc chapter 37 . 4/20
Great story; maturely written. Thank you