Reviews for Me and a Gun
YEAH chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
If Ororo is a mutant, then why didn't she (not even once) defend herself..? Make the car work?

This stoy has got potential, but it needs to be more realistic, more in tune with the characters.
Stormie Stories chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
you added the same part of a chapter twice! update soon! it has been almost 5 years. it'll be 5 years tomorrow!
Elfkid chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
wow. up until now I'd only read your humorous fics. This is a horse of a different color but lovely all the same! You can't see me now, but my jaw is dropped in shock.
kendrat199 chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
must see teenage remy and teenage ororo hook up anyway love the story even though you put me on a cliffhanger and I'm dying to read more.
Princess Shido chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
For the love of the Greenman I'll review. I would love to see this story continued. Maybe to have a relationship blossom between Remy and Ororo. Keep up the good work.
Ima Super Mute Ant chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
Very good :) keep going
Kyoko chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
O_o Whoa...intersting. Very cool. *gasp* Remy..bored? Bad things tend to happen when he gets bored.. Anyway, continue; this fic looks like it's goin' somewhere.
gethmane8 chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
Excellant story. I hope this isn't abandoned and you continue. Very well written and the plot has me hooked.
Melanie chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
WHERE IS THE REST? I WANT IT, I WANT IT!
Tiana chapter 2 . 3/25/2003
I hope you add more to the story. people always stop when the story just starts to get good.
MagnusXXN chapter 2 . 11/17/2002
Great part! I hope to hear more soon.

): )
black-fey chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
this was great! i can't wait to read more, i've really enjoyed ur stuff in the past. So glad there are other ro/rem fans out there like me! hoping next chapter is as good as this one! keep up the good work
liz chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Wow... you really must continue (and soon! _). This is shaping up to be a wonderful Ro/Remy story (which I cannot get enough of). Keep up the great work!
vali chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
I hope you write more, I love Ro Rem storys
Nikita chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Aw poor Ororo :( But Remy will make it better, right! hehe, please write more soon!