Reviews for If I had You
Nice story
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Oh, how sweet.
The Warty Hogg chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Posting material that is protected by copyright-specifically including song lyrics-is forbidden by the posting guidelines of this site and is a violation of copyright law.
A 'disclaimer' in NO WAY grants permission to infringe. It is merely an admission of guilt-this is the person I stole this from-and would be treated as such in any legal action.
In addition, monetary gain on the part of the infringer is NOT required for the infringement to be legally actionable.
Please remove all copyrighted material. The administration of this site and the legal representatives of the legitimate copyright holder have been notified.
Star197 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
They're finally together :)
You gotta love True love 3
CartoonGurl201m chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Cute as my little baby nefew. HE IS SO ADORABLE! I love it when babies try to talk. THAT WAS SO CUTE THOUGH! I never would have come up with something like that. Write again soon!
Skitty13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Happy Contestshipping Day! :) This was a really cool idea! Getting the characters to dress up like their Pokemon. Sounds cool! Great story! :)
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I love this song and went nicely with the story. I love the way you described their costumes too.
schoolmouse33 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Awww...I loved it, it was so cute, Happy Contestshipping Day!
ContestshippingRose chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Omg I love that song! And it fits them so well! U are an amazing writer and I wish I could read more stories like yours!
AdorableSkitty chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I love this story! It's so cute!
Contestshipper16 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Aww, that was so sweet and cute, I loved it! :D ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!
thefierydeath chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Love that song! So did Drew just keep his hair green for the costume? Cuz I kinda wanna draw it if that's alright with you.
MysteryDeathKid chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
HAPPY CS DAY TO YOU! THIS WAS AWESOME! GOOD JOB!
EMERALD OUT :)
stocky-parker-dog chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
NAW! THAT WAS COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY ADORABLE!
And I LOVE the beautifuldisastershipping hints there ;P