Reviews for The Observer Effect
Alianna Winters chapter 11 . 11/27
The story is really great. Thank you for sharing it here.
please please please come back. This story is one in a million
Phanatically chapter 11 . 11/26
Soooo, where's the rest of the story? I would really, really like to read more, please.

Also. I very clearly remember Pepper ending their relationship several chapters back. Did she change her mind and I missed it?
Llew444 chapter 2 . 11/21
1000th review! woo!
story is still good, but please update 0.0
Llew444 chapter 1 . 11/21
Sounding good so far
E4mj chapter 1 . 11/19
I think this is my favorite cross-over. Please tell me it hasn't been abandoned...
thehpfan123 chapter 11 . 11/17
Its wonderful! Its so beautifully written. Please update soon.
bleeb90 chapter 11 . 11/17
Oh god, it is beautiful! You've wrote a beautiful romance, and there hasn't been an update in over a year. Woe is me! I love what you wrote up till this point!
Padfootette chapter 11 . 11/15
Fantastic chapter I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 11/15
I stayed up far too late reading this because it was all too tantalizing, but I so feared reaching the end because I never wanted it to stop. I know it's been over a year, but there is so much potential here to be continued. Will she find out about the poisoning and help to fix it? Will Nick get his hands on our Bandit? Will Tony finally dump Pepper and reach for the girl waiting to be invited? Will their last wish at the fountain be fulfilled, as the Centaur at the very beginning suggested?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 11/15
I. Loved. This. Every inch of this, I loved so deeply.
will you ever update again? i really like your story
J.Lozano chapter 4 . 11/12
This is one of the best fem Harry crossovers that I found so far it would be a shame if you didn't finish it. Looking forward to reading more.
Raven Blanchard chapter 11 . 11/12
Darkhybrid chapter 11 . 11/7
Please please please update! I love this story so much
Also, I nearly died of laughter reading this chapter :)
1,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »