Reviews for The Observer Effect
The Scorpio Lady Enchantress chapter 9 . 5/2
PLEASE continue
Crystal Treasure chapter 11 . 4/29
I love this. More please.
SignDowny chapter 11 . 4/26
I have read a lot of HP/Marvel crossovers but very few had me going like this one. Well done!
I loved this piece. I think it's a huge shame that it was abandoned. If not then please update soon.
Foxfire1215 chapter 11 . 4/19
Where the FU*K is the next chapter?
Eragon135790 chapter 11 . 4/1
great great ff, im sad its discontinued.
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 11 . 3/22
This story is just too good to remain abandoned. I hope if you are able you might consider taking it up again. But whether you do or not, thank you for what you've written so far. It really is an outstanding story.
Laurel is basically a total stalker. She invades Stark's space without thinking twice. The fact that she has good intentions doesn't change that.

I think it would have been better if Tony's story inspired her to move to America, study or work there and then maybe they meet in some way from there. Instead of her hunting for her stalking him.
KnowInsight chapter 11 . 3/2
Fun story!
HartleySkarsgard chapter 11 . 2/14
This will go down in my mental Rolodex as one of the best but sadly abandoned fanfics of all time. Thank you so much for the read. I will imagine my own HEA : )
cassnova5424 chapter 11 . 2/9
I cannot begin to Express just how much I need more of this. 12/10 fic for sure
cassnova5424 chapter 5 . 2/9
I love the odds of him having time traveled
Li-Ion78 chapter 8 . 1/24
i know laurel is just besotted with stark love that for her , but on the outside she's literally a textbook stalker that would cater to his every needs whenever applicable. but stark is just drinking up all these attention and goes to show how broken he was after his ordeal. im saying it's not normal, but probs a little healthy on the otehr side
Makaila Horinek chapter 11 . 1/16
This story is awesome keep up the good work!
succubus.incubus chapter 8 . 12/28/2021
please please please update don't give up on this story I find myself coming back to it again and again even though I've read it a billion times I never get tired of it and I never fail to laugh at their antics
AuroraAstera chapter 11 . 12/26/2021
What an incredible story. I was hooked right from the start. I'm so sad that it ends here. Hopefully, one day you'll come back to finish it. If you do, I'll be reading. Thank you so much for the fantastic ride.
1,525 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »