Reviews for The Observer Effect
SheMarauder chapter 8 . 12/4
I really love this story, and I'm sad to see it hast been updated for 3 years. I've probably re-read this story at least 3 times. Hopefully one day it'll be updated again.
Serpent91 chapter 11 . 12/4
Very well written indeed!
highlander348 chapter 5 . 11/28
This story sucks ball!
VannahSkye chapter 11 . 11/24
I can’t remember if I’ve reviewed before but I’ve recently been rereading bits of this story and I just wanted to say how much I absolutely love it. I dont usually like fem!Harry but I adore her in this fic. You’ve portrayed her so well and it actually makes me want to find more stories like it with a badass fem!Harry. I hope you come back to this at this point because I’d be so excited to read more. :)
Tangalata chapter 11 . 11/21
oh, how I wish for another chapter... after three years it's probably hopeless, isn't it?
HeraldSaysNO chapter 11 . 11/20
I really like this story and hope that you will someday have enough inspiration to write another chapter.
Blackholelord chapter 11 . 11/12
Okay it was a nice story.
snowblackxx chapter 11 . 11/11
Wow. My smiley is rlly looking like boobswhat happened? Tf
snowblackxx chapter 11 . 11/11
Dat was awesome. Like really really good. I like Lauren and Tony together. And your writing skill is very good. Lauren as a character is freaking awesome. Im so flashed my vocabulary is limited. I love Spock. Hes like tonys child. I cant really describe how good this story is๑)
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 10/28
i freaking LOVE this story and will keep my fingers crossed that you come back to it someday, it is SO entertaining:)
soraya1995 chapter 11 . 10/9
very nice story pity that you abandoned it was really beautiful. it was by far the best story of its kind
David12leca chapter 11 . 10/1
Holy crap this was amazing but its ended NOOOOOOO
David12leca chapter 6 . 10/1
WOOOHOOO i love this so thrilling.
David12leca chapter 3 . 10/1
loved it and that little teaser at the end with tony stark ooooo
David12leca chapter 2 . 10/1
damm that was intense and very emotional i had to go hit the bag a few times it just pissed me off but in a good way that lets you know the story is so good it makes you feel and you invest in it thank you.
1,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »