Reviews for The Observer Effect
the story is fantastic

i really love

to ba continue?
Times eternal servant chapter 11 . 7/3
Will you be continueing this? I would absolutely love to read more of it if you did!
Hanna chapter 11 . 7/2
Its been almost a year! What happened? Are you okay?
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 9 . 6/30
The game is still as fun as always. The methods of detection are creative. The catch was good. Made sense and simple. The magical spectacle was great. The description were great. Good that you moved into the movies's plot.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 8 . 6/30
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed. This is wonderful and brilliant. The cat and mouse game is absolutely enthralling. I like your portrayal of stark as vulnerable and expecting death. It's exciting to know ironman 2 hasn't even started and how things with this new connection will escalate. And shield is involved now! I really do hope you continue.
Chloe0500 chapter 11 . 6/26
I'm loving this story and really hoping you continue.
Little Missy123 chapter 11 . 6/26
Just found this story and think it's amazing! Would love to read the next chapter!
Sakihinata chapter 11 . 6/26
your story is amazing, and of course I love the pairing, I hope we can have a new chapter soon, this would be grand ;)
Hanna chapter 11 . 6/26
Now that is summer again, will you continue this story? Or is it abondend?
Kay chapter 11 . 6/24
Wonderful story. I hope you continue it someday.
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 11 . 6/24
I reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyyy need an update because FEELSSSSSSSSSSS! *squeams (squeal/screams)*
Kay chapter 2 . 6/24
Awesome start. It was a lot of heavy recounting but I was totally taken in the whole time. Great writing!
scifi11 chapter 11 . 6/23
Great story! Hope you'll continue writting it soon.
mckeown chapter 11 . 6/22