Reviews for The Observer Effect
sha-kenren chapter 11 . 20h
Really well done, fairly seamless meld of the 2 different types of stories. Can't wait to see what you do next with it
hilt51 chapter 11 . 4/26
Interesting, brilliant and funny i hope you find time to continue it at some point.
Ninazu chapter 11 . 4/24
I adore this story. I think you could cover the fight with the foreign guy, then transition into the final scenes of the movie, even the new element Tony makes. Probably have it be something the mimics magic on a level where instead of destroying technology, it is extremely efficient but still doesn't produce any waste.

I would love to see a new chapter soon.
Cat Beats chapter 11 . 4/23
Ahhhhhhh I am really rooting for Laurel. I hope you continue this.
polarpwnage chapter 11 . 4/23
You write pretty superb piece of fiction, that is when you're not writing slash *shivers*
bipop chapter 11 . 4/23
I like it! Hope you'll update soon!
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 4/23
So um why didn't she kill her family right before dimension hopping? No consequences
I am seriously dying for the next chapter. Could Tony please break up with Pepper? Will Natasha spot Laurel and attack her/try to kidnap her? Will there be a Laurel vs Fury round two? How will the Avengers meet without the invasion?
Redbayly chapter 11 . 4/20
Please, oh please, please update. I just love this story. It's so rare to find one that's well-written and with a pairing I like.
Pompomlover71 chapter 11 . 4/19
Wow you are amazing and I love your work. I think you capture the characters perfectly and I'd love to read more of the story. Pleas update.
dragonsong2795 chapter 11 . 4/19
This story is both beautiful and heart wrenching at the same time.

I sincerely hope that you continue to write it as it's absolutely stunning plotline and realistic characterisation have made this one of my truly favourite stories.
crali.reynoso chapter 1 . 4/18
Love the story I hope u updated soon till then I'll just have to read read it
thehelpinghand chapter 11 . 4/16
I my pain induced haze i went in search of a story. i came upon years. and i am most glade i did. the story is fantastic - the way you have portrait Tony and Laurel is brilliant and the background in the first chapter was not boring like other others tend to make it. i do hope that you update soon.
The Writer of Awesomeness chapter 11 . 4/12
I know it's probably stupid to add this to my follows because you haven't updated in a year, but I really like this story. I like it enough to add it to my follows with a year of no updates. Tells you something doesn't it? Update if you want to, don't if you don't, just know that if you do, I'll read it.
EDelta88 chapter 11 . 4/12
Well, this is refreshingly original. A story where she stays hidden and they don't immediately start a healthy relationship and tell each other everything? Awesome