Reviews for The Observer Effect
I love this story. So sad to see it has been abandoned
LurkerAlert chapter 11 . 7/19
Oh, gosh! This is such an amazing story and you have a way to make het grow on the audience. Not to mention the renaming of our little BWL turned GWL. ;) Hope you update some day soon!
LaFolleDeService chapter 11 . 7/18
My god, this is f*** genius!

I fall in love with this story, you make me smile and laught like never before a fanfiction! Your characters are very well construct, it's all logical, in a way a rarely read.

I think you abandoned this fic, this sadened me, but thank you for writing it in the first place. It was a pleasure to read.

Sorry for my bad English, I can read it easily, but I know my writing is pretty wrong.

Now, I'll see if you have wrote other fiction this quality. Even not finished... ]

Have a good day,

LFDS
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 11 . 7/15
oh! vaya... esto es muy inquietante en la relacion de harry y tony, pero... como sera todo mas adelante?
Slytherson chapter 11 . 7/10
Wow this was a amazing story thank you for writing this its a one of a kind crossover! :-)
I don't mind telling you that I struggled to make it this far into the story. Your use of the overly tired fanon clich├ęs in the beginning (Harry Potter, beating the dead horse since book 5) ... and the victimization of Laurel by the *entire* wizarding world. Ugh, I seriously think you could do better if you just cared enough about your work. Now onto the Iron Man portions... do you really *need* to pretend that Pepper cares nothing for Tony? She's one of his best friends - if you don't want them in a romantic relationship, then just have it so Pepper chose to keep things platonic, at least that's more believable than the poor showing you're giving. As of chapter 5, I seriously can't help but to question your views on friendship - every single canon friendship (or any kind of relationship outside your OTP) is being shown as an evil, villainous thing that stabs you in the back and cares for nothing but its own gain. Do better. The world exists outside your OTP, it's not evil, it's not plotting against them getting together. As the author, it's on you to make a good story, with believable characters and relationships - and not just between your chosen couple. I'll say it again, do better.
Im a guest chapter 10 . 6/25
discontinued?
LilithL2 chapter 11 . 6/21
this story is beautiful... it is a shame you did not continue it!
i love their relationship, it is really amazing.
awesomeness-rocks chapter 11 . 6/20
So sad to see this abandoned
Meian Kurayami chapter 11 . 6/15
This story is so cute I've fallen in love with it. Slowly, then all at once. Laurel and Tony's relationship is just so heartbreaking, I can't even... You made me fall in love with this ship and now I'll never be the same.

The scene with the fountain in Rome was absolutely beautiful and tear-jerking. I'm rooting for these two so hard! The ending of this chapter broke my heart: They had such a wonderful night together, playing pranks and getting to know each other and comforting each other, and now reality has caught up to them. Tony, knowing he's going to die and can never be with her, still clinging on his relationship with Pepper because he honestly believes he's in love with the red-head and doesn't want to leave her, the apple turning out blank for him when he KNOWS it didn't for Pepper. Laurel, still so hesitant to get closer to him, knowing that he WILL die and she won't, and it won't even matter because he loves Pepper and she's just a challenge to him.

You write amazingly well, and the progression of the relationship between the two main characters is both believable and entrancing. I've just read the entire story in one go, and will definitely add it to my favorite and following list.

I know this story hasn't been updated in nearly two years. I won't hound you for updates - it would be very hypocritical, coming from me, and I've been told that people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones - so I'll just say that I hope everything is going well for you, that you've continued writing, no matter the subject or medium, because you are truly talented (on a side note, if you ever get published, I'll definitely buy any book you write), and that you know that people LOVE your stories.
And, of course, I would be overjoyed if you ever decide to come back to this, but no pressure ;)
All the best,
Meian (who's going to go and take a look at your other stories now ;) )
ShinyHappyPeopleHoldingHands chapter 11 . 6/13
Please update
DeanneGray chapter 11 . 6/8
More please! Just one more chapter to resolve things!
Great story! i hope there will be an update in the future.
I will keep my hopes up.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 11 . 6/1