Reviews for The Observer Effect
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2019
Please, let us know you are ok? I know sometimes the muse goes away, and lack of time makes it harder to write, but if you ever want to come back, you would be most welcomed! No matter the times I have read this story, it keeps me laughing so much! So, hope you are well, so yeah... Just let you know someone will wait for you, as long you need. :)
TakemyKryptonite chapter 11 . 1/26/2019
A beautiful story. The characters are not too clingy, angst-ridden, or any of those cliches that inevitably crop up when tragic pasts are discussed on Fanfiction. I only wish this story had an ending. I absolutely enjoyed the journey.
ameyaa80 chapter 11 . 1/25/2019
Are you going to complete the book? Its been nearly 5 years since the last update! Or is the story abandoned?
The Observer chapter 11 . 1/20/2019
Hello. I’ve read this amazing piece years before, and am very pleased to note that it got new chapters! The Observer Effect is absolutely wonderful and it’s my faverite so far. I like your description of Tony and Laurel - abd their kinship. I secretly hope that Tony couldn’t see a name because 30 minutes have already passed or Laurel is from another dimension. It’s heartbroking to see Tony not able to talk about his imminent death and so exciting with the duo’s pursuit of pranks. Enjoyed the chapters a lot - I read the chapters from the start again and found them intoxicating just as much as I did the first time, maybe more. I hope that you’ll consider continuing The Observer Effect and it’ll excite me more than anything in fanfiction. Thank you and I respect your wishes so don’t feel pressured at all! Love, your fan.
BlackPunkPrincess chapter 11 . 1/19/2019
This story is so good. Please please please please please update
Rubyia chapter 11 . 1/11/2019
Oh how I wish this was updated. Tony deserves all the love in the world.
Stachelbeere chapter 11 . 1/3/2019
I really love this. If you ever decide to pick it back up, i would be very gratefull and completly happy!
Repeat Reader chapter 11 . 1/1/2019
This fic is just too good. The writing is brilliant. The way the story flows and catches my attention is awesome.
I hope nothing has happened to you and you are well.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2018
Aww this was too cute! I'm so sad you left the story
sekelyn chapter 11 . 12/24/2018
this was awesome and I hope it would update or be rewritten
ggf1 chapter 11 . 12/22/2018
just reread. as good as always
thanks
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2018
I'm reading this fanfic for the sixth time from start to end. That tells me how good it is. I'm sad that it seems to be abandoned and that there is no author who has adopted this fic. I'm not sure if another author will be able to do justice to the story but I really do enjoy this fic. I hope that d1x1lady is fine and this story may still get updated even though its been more than four years.
Sinclaire149 chapter 11 . 12/20/2018
Gahhhh how? How can you leave us hanging on such a precipice this is the first story in a long time that has made me laugh I'd love to see it continued please don't abandon it further
nessiesmith2012 chapter 11 . 12/19/2018
Oh i so want updates! I hope you come back to this story it is really good.
MugglebornMe chapter 11 . 12/13/2018