Reviews for The Observer Effect
burnable chapter 11 . 3/13/2019
I loved this one! Why did you stop?
MystiYew chapter 11 . 2/27/2019
It is an utter shame there is no more. It should be criminal.
Manillalu chapter 11 . 2/20/2019
What a beautiful relationship.
alicia7788 chapter 11 . 2/17/2019
UPDATE PLEASE
Guest chapter 11 . 2/7/2019
desperately wish this was continued
APotterPersona chapter 11 . 1/28/2019
I adore this story. I've read it a bunch of times and keep coming back to it when I need something feelgood, which might be strange considering he is dying and she is depressed... Oh well.
I'm hoping for an update at some point. Dying to see where this is going. I'm wishing Laurel gives him a thorough chewing out when she finally figures out he's dying. And I want him to dump Pepper, like yesterday. Not just to get with Laurel but to get rid of Pepper'shovering. She is driving me nuts, I have more patience for Natasha at this point.
Anyhow. Glorious writing. Loving it to the stars Hoping to hear from you soon. Live Long and ProsperA.P.P.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2019
Please, let us know you are ok? I know sometimes the muse goes away, and lack of time makes it harder to write, but if you ever want to come back, you would be most welcomed! No matter the times I have read this story, it keeps me laughing so much! So, hope you are well, so yeah... Just let you know someone will wait for you, as long you need. :)
TakemyKryptonite chapter 11 . 1/26/2019
A beautiful story. The characters are not too clingy, angst-ridden, or any of those cliches that inevitably crop up when tragic pasts are discussed on Fanfiction. I only wish this story had an ending. I absolutely enjoyed the journey.
ameyaa80 chapter 11 . 1/25/2019
Are you going to complete the book? Its been nearly 5 years since the last update! Or is the story abandoned?
The Observer chapter 11 . 1/20/2019
Hello. I’ve read this amazing piece years before, and am very pleased to note that it got new chapters! The Observer Effect is absolutely wonderful and it’s my faverite so far. I like your description of Tony and Laurel - abd their kinship. I secretly hope that Tony couldn’t see a name because 30 minutes have already passed or Laurel is from another dimension. It’s heartbroking to see Tony not able to talk about his imminent death and so exciting with the duo’s pursuit of pranks. Enjoyed the chapters a lot - I read the chapters from the start again and found them intoxicating just as much as I did the first time, maybe more. I hope that you’ll consider continuing The Observer Effect and it’ll excite me more than anything in fanfiction. Thank you and I respect your wishes so don’t feel pressured at all! Love, your fan.
BlackPunkPrincess chapter 11 . 1/19/2019
This story is so good. Please please please please please update
Rubyia chapter 11 . 1/11/2019
Oh how I wish this was updated. Tony deserves all the love in the world.
Stachelbeere chapter 11 . 1/3/2019
I really love this. If you ever decide to pick it back up, i would be very gratefull and completly happy!
Repeat Reader chapter 11 . 1/1/2019
This fic is just too good. The writing is brilliant. The way the story flows and catches my attention is awesome.
I hope nothing has happened to you and you are well.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2018
Aww this was too cute! I'm so sad you left the story
1,502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »