Reviews for The Observer Effect
BlackRos394 chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
More please
BobTheT-rex chapter 11 . 7/30/2018
Please say it's not over
House of falling cards chapter 11 . 7/28/2018
This is so great. It's been a while though, hasn't it?
Word of God chapter 11 . 7/25/2018
Found and read this in one go knowing full well it hasn't been updated in years. It was completely worth the read and I'm thirsty for more which... is an issue because, as previously noted, it hasn't been updated in years.

Hope the author gets the urge to get back to this one day but I'll take what I can get.
magikuser28 chapter 11 . 7/24/2018
I love your story, the interactions of all the characters, and how everything just flows together. please continue this wonderful story heck if you had a patreon account I would subscribe just to tead more
The Fluffy Ball chapter 11 . 7/20/2018
I love this! It's too bad you last updated four years ago, because I would just gobble up another 50 chapters easily. Tony and Laurel's reactions were just adorable, and the build up was just great.
ForeverBeginsTonight chapter 11 . 7/20/2018
This is officially my favorite Harry Potter/Avengers fanfiction. Thank you.
Vuviuhvuh chapter 11 . 7/20/2018
My God, I have never ever read such a beautiful story before. I must say I am quite disappointed that you have not updated in such a long time, but if you ever find yourself writing the next chapter, know that I will be right there reading it.
Tigerlilyhp chapter 9 . 7/18/2018
I absolutely love your story and hope you continue it soon please pretty please
Tigerlilyhp chapter 10 . 7/18/2018
I absolutely love your story and hope you continue it soon please
Tigerlilyhp chapter 11 . 7/18/2018
I absolutely love your story and hope you continue it soon
MangoAiko chapter 11 . 7/9/2018
OMG! Totally in love with this story!
Sad to see it hasn't been updated in a while, hope things are ok and that you'll eventually continue and finish the story.
Shaydrall chapter 11 . 7/5/2018
I spent 11 chapters wondering why on earth this story frustrated me so much the last time I read it, and now having finished I fully remember.

ITS NOT DONE!

Arghsjdhwiwjwiqoegbsjsjwjswsjs):8/)?2?
Cora-the-Indestructable chapter 11 . 7/3/2018
If you ever update this I would love you forever… Unless you’re a Trump supporter then I’ll only like you for your writing.
nerdalertwarning chapter 1 . 7/3/2018
I love this story and I know it’s been forever but I hope you’ll update one day
1,500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »