Reviews for The Observer Effect
JustAReader248 chapter 1 . 5/5
I love this, just too bad all those f#ckers won't get some come uppance since she's leaving for a new world! Although losing out on her money might hit them some.
Sparksofrandomness chapter 11 . 4/28
The slow was torturous but i enjoyed it anyway.

You turned me into a masochist naughty author
rentqueen28 chapter 11 . 4/19
This is an amazing story! I have only one thing to complain about: the fact that it seems to be abandoned. I don’t know if your muse ran off or if real life has gotten in the way, but if you ever return to this story, I would be ecstatic. Please consider updating if you can!
sami1010220 chapter 11 . 4/12
Uuuuuuugh, I need the rest of the story please!
BakaMondai chapter 11 . 4/12
this is on my list of unfinished fanfiction that I would pay money to see completed.
Fyre Hazard chapter 11 . 4/11
I love this! I've read it a couple of times now. Thanks for writing it!
sasserus snape chapter 11 . 4/8
Nooo I’m heartbroken at the end of this! It’s so good
VtrCst chapter 2 . 4/7
Findfyre the ministry!
Lolibutterfly chapter 11 . 4/3
I need more if you read this
Celestiana chapter 11 . 3/27
Amazing story. I read this a while back, but it seemed the mood took me and I had to read it again. It’s a shame that it was never finished. I hope you are in good health and doing well for yourself. :) Thank you for the wonderful read.
eastiling chapter 11 . 3/26
Really wish this had been completed. Great read, loved the pranks.
era-romance chapter 11 . 3/23
dang. really wish u would continue this fic
nintschibintschi chapter 11 . 3/16
what a wonderful story to bed you stoped writing thanks for sharing
stay safe
nintschi
papasfritas-sama chapter 1 . 3/5
Una de las mejores historias qué he leído lástima qué sólo tenga 11 capítulos
TuscanKB chapter 11 . 2/26
My fifth time reading this story for the fifth year in a row and still one of my all time favorites. It's so well written and the plot sucks you in so quickly that i cant even be disappointed that there isn't more, because I'm just grateful i got to read this story in the first place.
1,480 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »