Reviews for The Observer Effect
TuscanKB chapter 11 . 2/26
My fifth time reading this story for the fifth year in a row and still one of my all time favorites. It's so well written and the plot sucks you in so quickly that i cant even be disappointed that there isn't more, because I'm just grateful i got to read this story in the first place.
LadyDinamite chapter 7 . 2/16
"You just don't get it, Tony!" she exclaimed, swiping her eyes. "You don't think about anybody but yourself. Do you know how scared I was when Happy collapsed? Wait wait wait, hold on, everybody stop. Whose house It is? Tony's. Whose cookies are they? Tony's. Happy just go and eat SOMEONE'S ELSE food, in SOMEONE'S ELSE HOUSE, and WITHOUT PERMISSION. Is just like goldilocks: it ended badly, but it is not the fault of the owner of the house. Got It Pepper?
snewby chapter 10 . 2/3
Oh man, so good. The sweetness in their relationship is palpable and the characters feel so real. I hope you're doing well in your current endeavors and hope you'll one day return to finish this wonderful story.

Cheers!
Zadenados chapter 11 . 1/19
great read, wish there was more
Zadenados chapter 6 . 1/19
good God this is adorable
LadyNoxEcho chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
Re-reading this again. Please consider continuing itI simply love it.
MadamKhaos chapter 8 . 12/19/2020
'Death creeping up on him' as Laurel leans casually against a wall watching him. x.x
Ninjadragoncat chapter 11 . 12/12/2020
i have seen in other story's the idea that thanos was trying to court lady death . So i find it hilarious that the master of death laurel and tony fall in love. if this book ever got that far i would have loved that conversation.
SeverusHatake0921 chapter 11 . 12/11/2020
Please finish this...
radiate689 chapter 11 . 12/6/2020
Great story so far
Kilataia chapter 11 . 11/16/2020
Love, love, love the story!
StarInMyEye chapter 11 . 11/15/2020
Toriel- Tony and Laurel XD
ChangeMe4574 chapter 11 . 10/30/2020
I read the fic all over again and it was still fucking amazing. If you ever get back to this, know that I'd DEVOUR a new chapter.
FrostGunner2.0 chapter 11 . 10/28/2020
I hope you eventually finish this story its amazing!
celestshai chapter 11 . 10/27/2020
This story is so amazing! I hope you will be able to continue it soon!
1,481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »