Reviews for The Observer Effect
K Sunshine chapter 11 . 5/2/2020
I always come back to this story. Love it so much.
StephiexAnn chapter 11 . 4/27/2020
It's just... so so so good. My heart twisted a little. I hope you continue someday. If not, thank you for what you've created already.
Namlooss chapter 11 . 4/26/2020
update plz
ect
annoying reminders
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2020
I’ve reread this 7 times in the past yet lol sad it’s dead but I’m glad that I’ve read it. Thanks for the masterpiece
Russetwolf1618 chapter 11 . 4/8/2020
Love this story! I really like the personalities of both Laurel and Tony. I hope you're still writing this, though I see it's been some time since the last update. I'll follow your story in the hopes that you willbe writing more of it.
rkusum1920 chapter 1 . 4/7/2020
This is an amazing piece of work...please continue it...great plots with amazing details
Dedicated Reader chapter 11 . 3/31/2020
Still sticking with your story. Do we get an ending to this tale?
FinalCyberNet chapter 11 . 3/20/2020
great story
PrincessMagic chapter 11 . 3/14/2020
wow I loved reading this so so much! A perfect blend on fandoms!
PrincessMagic chapter 9 . 3/14/2020
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
SO AMAZING and im literally smiliing through all their interactions!
PrincessMagic chapter 6 . 3/14/2020
ha! this is brillaint and i love it!
IAmOutOfIdeas chapter 11 . 3/11/2020
I loathe you for abandoning this. This is an unmatched work of art and you just left it to rot. Shame on you.
OneAutumnLief chapter 11 . 3/7/2020
are you still active? I loved this story! such a treat jerker! I love how not everything is straight forward between them but at the same time I hated it! I want to see them together so badly! I wish this was longer and I want a sequel too, I want to know what happens next! what Laurel and Tony go through before they get together for real! how Tony confesses to her about the palladium! this was a wonderful story and I will love to reread this later! thank you so much for posting this! ️
OlicityxSkyeWard chapter 1 . 2/27/2020
Sorry to sound ungrateful, I was just wondering if this work has been abandoned or is just on hiatus? It is an amazing read that I would sincerely love for you to continue. Thank you for posting, anyway.
1,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »