Reviews for The Observer Effect
Warga chapter 11 . 2/22/2020
Did you die?
JellyJess chapter 11 . 2/19/2020
This is absolutely epic! Can't wait to read more!
Please don't drop thisssss. Pleaseeee.
TheHandOfTheDarkness chapter 11 . 2/19/2020
Ironic that I criticize slow updates... But that my favourite fanfic of the year has been updated in fec**** 2014 grates on me fiercely c':
Stratre chapter 11 . 2/17/2020
I have absolutly loved this fic. i really wish it wasn't abandoned D:
StoneTheLoner chapter 11 . 2/15/2020
It's such a shame this was left abandoned. It's a great story and it's about to send me on a binge reading journey to scratch the itch of an unfinished, but memorable story.

Thanks for the read, and if you're ever wondering if you should pick it up again the answer is definitely a yes :)
VoyagersUnite chapter 11 . 1/20/2020
I'm sure you've heard this before but this is a wonderful story. i truly hope you continue it one day, but, if you don't, I'll just have to be content with what's here. truly a wonderful story.
PepperonyOwl chapter 11 . 1/15/2020
I keep rereading this. It's all lovely, romantic, funny and sad and I'd really like to read more and hope you will one day come back to tjis
era-romance chapter 11 . 1/14/2020
gods I wish there were more. this is an excellent story.
PinaPoe chapter 11 . 1/14/2020
I love this, the characters, the dialog, the concept... Thank You!
Goodquestion12345 chapter 11 . 1/14/2020
It is unfortunate that you were either forced to, or decided to stop writing this. It was an amazing read, filled with some cliches, but better then most. Honestly, it’s one of the best I’ve read on here, on the off chance you do read this. As for anyone just perusing the comments, I would highly recommend this story, if you can deal with the disappointment of not having more.
Evilshallprevail chapter 10 . 1/8/2020
Her ideal type of man is Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston. Lmao, imagine her meeting Loki.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 11 . 1/5/2020
Very amazing story if you ever come back to it.
lkdaswani chapter 9 . 1/4/2020
I know that this might be a lost cause but please please update soon. This is one of the best stories I have read and it's the best pairing too. Tony/FemHarry - I don't know what many people haven't thought of it but even if they had nothing would be as good as this.
Please update.
LittleofEverything chapter 11 . 12/29/2019
What?! This cannot be where you’ve left it! This is waaay too good to abandon! Pleeeeaaaassseee keep going or at least put us out of our misery and give us a good ending. Brilliant writing!
Toffeecat15 chapter 8 . 12/22/2019
Tony is going to have a good laugh at that in a year or so
1,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »