Reviews for LuKaito: Colors Beyond the Cracked Window
Aki chapter 4 . 1/21/2017
please please please update1
Awesome D.T chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
Leia, Leia, Leia. Someone's deep in love.
But with what? An illusion? A figment of imagination?
No, Kaito, it's perfectly okay to cuss at people who deserve it. And your "fucking father" definitely deserves all the blatant curses of this world.
Rin. So she is actually a recurring character. Interesting to see.
Yeah, College is a bitch - TT-TT I so don't want to leave High School. Art colleges are very tough and demand a lot of hard work from students in their hellish environments. Or, at least that's what I've heard. Sex seems to be the only possible escape route from all of the shit it puts you through.
But, seriously, incest . . . . . UGHH. Just . . . UGH. That too, Mizki x Yuuma . . .
UGH UGH UGH.
Thanlfully, it's not RinxLen. Otherwise, my laptop would be wearing a blanket - of vomit.
And . . . nude models? *Q* Must be nosebleed worthy when they're sexy like Len Kagamine or Meiko . . .
*w* And what's this I hear about Miku Hatsune?
Awesome D.T chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
What? I . . . . didn't understand.
So, exactly, how did he meet Leia? It's a little confusing but for some reason, I'm not pissed. I'm actually . . . amazed.
This writing . . . oh, this God-gofted writing! How heart-shudderingly beautiful this is!
Rin, I'm not sure what her role is but she seems to be an Ice-Princess type from what Kaito describes her as. Though why is she talking to him? Yo! Ice-cream lover! Snap out of your dream gaze and listen to your old crush! She may be congratulating you . . . . . . or she may be asking you out on a date! ;)
Oh, I almost forgot - you have pretty Ms. pinkette Leia now.
This is marvelous writing. MARVELOUS.
Awesome D.T chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
Okay, this was short and scattered. BUT I LOVED IT.
I haven't read artful fics for a long time. I've always been a fan of mainstream, action fics with loads of characters, romance, shounen, shoujo, humor and stuff. And the amount of non LenKu fics I've read is . . . . negligible.
But the very writing of this . . . .! The chaotic way these sentences have been carved, the flurried details, the foreshadowed writing, the promising story and the unique writing process. I'm so excited for this. This has been written in such a way that makes one think that you've experienced it all, kurotsuba-san, and are actually a part of their world.
Great writing.
Awesome D.T chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I have never read an epistolary fic before (at least I don't remember) nor have I information about Luka Megurine's "Leia". But this fic looks to be really promising and interesting and that's why, ai want to read it.
Kaito Shion isn't my favorite Vocaloid - nor is Rin Kagamine or Luka Megurine. But I will say, angst and tragedy and dark, disturbing topics are things I love. I want to see where this goes. Because, writer-san, you have me seriously drawn in.
I don't know why such an interesting fic has such less reviews - so many people just chase after pairings, something even I'm guilty of. But this . . . I can't resist.
Onwards then.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
Nice use of dairy entries to give a more personalised POV, it really gets me into the mood and imagine what the characters were doing and feeling. Looking forward to an immersive experience of this emotional roller coaster. However as mentioned before, proofreading need not elaborate more on that.
JR
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
Not much to say on story development at this moment, except that I'm looking forward to how the sequence of events that will lead up to his demise. Though it would be better if you proofread multiple time's as there are some grammatical errors or its just different from how I would write.